Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Division 1] Results & Banter - March '05

Who will win Div. 1?

• Aldergrove

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Dewdney FC

Votes: 18 58.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

trapper

May 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Contact the league if you haven't heard yet. We found out our schedule last night. We play you guys in our first or second game, I can't remember which one. Our first game is 10:00am on field #5.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
I'll be playing in Div 2 for DFC! Where did you think I was going to go? Our team was ranked #1 with the least losses in 2C with 4... Remember? And in case you faggot (Ooops) forgot, your team was ranked 8th with 9 losses :eek:

So where would you go play next year... Titans, Rams, Tigers, Miners, or back with the Wolves with the guys you think are inferior to your talent level? The only other option within your club is the Knights, and they'll be moving most of them to premier this season. (by the way, isn't that the team you were cut from last season.... hmmm)
...... Francophone in Premier... what a waste, you'll probably only get 60 minutes a game up there, instead of the 65 minutes you get right now in "lower" div 2. And they need you so badly where you are, with your goal scoring prowess.... how will they get by without you? :confused:

Don't miss the div 1 squad......We will have to see but I know I can't wait till June :D

About the 8 or 9 loses...wondering did your team ever beat us :confused:

I really don't care about the loses we came together near mid season and really showed how good we can be by taking the Titans to PK's.

Have a good summer.

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Relagation round robin matchs start on Thurs night PM Fury vs one of the top Div 2 teams.

Cheers
Rex

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rex said:
Relagation round robin matchs start on Thurs night PM Fury vs one of the top Div 2 teams.

Cheers
Rex

apparently they start today. hurricanes vs Eagle ridge Hades.
thursday: PM fury vs NDFC

whats the report of PM fury and a real one would be nice from someone other then sampson

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
tough scrappy team. They like to play in a low scoring game, and have had success on finishing late and stealing wins. All in all maybe dont deserve to be in a relegation match, but didnt do enough during the season. Watch out for sampsonite.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The game is postponed until sunday. the league realized it was putting us in a bind and cut us a break. game time is still undetermined

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey Hurricanes 1 @ Port Moody Fury 1

our first promotion/relegation match, it was a fairly even game, they should be a competitive side next season in div 1, they scored on a nice cross/header finish 15 minutes in and then we tied it up with 10 minutes left on a nice shot from the top of the 18 to the far top corner just out of reach of the keepers hands. we went to shootouts just in case we are tied at the end of the round robin and to use that as a tie breaker to see who goes thru, and we lost 5-4. it was surrey's second match, they played the eagle ridge hades and beat them 3or4 to 1 on tuesday night i believe. we play the eagle ridge hades next, its tentatively scheduled for next weekend.

sampsonite

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
sampsonite with a newsbreak: this just in:

hades have lost there second match 6-0 or something like that to north delta fc. port moody fury's second match is scheduled for tuesday night at 8pm at port moody town center vs. the hades in their 3rd game. a win or tie by moody = tournament over, or if moody lose, then it'll go down to a final game between moody and north delta fc and then moody have to win that game to keep their div 1 spot.

Brandon

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
BrandonSampson said:

hades have lost there second match 6-0 or something like that to north delta fc. port moody fury's second match is scheduled for tuesday night at 8pm at port moody town center vs. the hades in their 3rd game. a win or tie by moody = tournament over, or if moody lose, then it'll go down to a final game between moody and north delta fc and then moody have to win that game to keep their div 1 spot.

Brandon
Sampsonite, from what I have heard about ND FC....you do not want to play them to stay up. I have been told by a close source that they are slated to win the Pak cup next year and capture the Div. 1 title (or is that the Hurricans....actually, who cares). Just get it done and we will see ya next year.
This sounds very familiar, GEU can you help me out on this one!?

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
BrandonSampson said:

Brandon

i'm glad my town has no center ;) . may as well play on a rock face.
could you possibly throw the game moody??

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moody and Eagleridge drew 1-1 and Port Moody won a shootout. Ask about the goal Eagleridge scored which was disallowed with 5 to go which might have stood as a winner!!

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Eagle Ridge Hades 1 @ Port Moody Fury 1

A dominated game from start to finish with our keeper not even having to make one save but couldn't manage to get anything else other than one goal going offensively, we made it 1-0 15 minutes in and thats how it stood at half, then mid way thru the second they had a thru ball breakaway that got barried and then the most interesting part of the match with 5 minutes to go a corner kick came in with a big curve and the linesmen lifted his flag to call it out but it ended up landing inside the 6 for a scramble and then it got barried but the goal was waved off thankfully. Wasn't very impressed with the hades at all, very sloppy, and a whole lot of whining and screaming to try to get phantom hand balls in the box didn't make it a very fun game at all.

Brandon

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You weren't impressed with them, yet they would have beaten you if the linesman hadn't of made that call on the corner.

What's unimpressive is your record in this little tourney. I expected a lot better.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So what are all the scores from this round robin? are the others played yet?
ER 1 PM 2 (SO)
ER 0 ND 6
ER 1 SFC 3 or 4
ND? SFC ?
PM 1 SFC 2 (SO)
ND ? PM ?

Does it even matter now since ER has lost all 3?

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
You weren't impressed with them, yet they would have beaten you if the linesman hadn't of made that call on the corner.

What's unimpressive is your record in this little tourney. I expected a lot better.

I expected a lot better 'results' but two 1-1 results will have to do, and just cuz they had one chance in a scramble in our 18 doesn't warrant impressive play, we had them pinned in the whole game with 0 shots on net other than their goal and they whined constantly making it a nagging game to play.

Brandon

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
So what are all the scores from this round robin? are the others played yet?
ER 1 PM 2 (SO)
ER 0 ND 6
ER 1 SFC 3 or 4
ND? SFC ?
PM 1 SFC 2 (SO)
ND ? PM ?

Does it even matter now since ER has lost all 3?

The ND vs. SFC game was 3-2 for SFC putting them in the div 2 provincials with the GEU Titans.

And the SO win doesn't mean anything...it doesn't give a win or extra points, it was just in case 2 teams were tied at the end of the round robin then the deciding factor would be who won the shootout between the two teams.

Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts