Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters Premier Division] Predictions, Results, & Banter 2016/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sort yer selves out olderfart and dopeashell.
Ya needs to stop taking the schneef!

What's are ya high?

Sure enough as a ducks Boner drags weeds, yer both fcuked.

yoda, your a staff member figure out what your asked or maybe kevin uppal should be taking your place as well....

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He couldn't deal with you guys on the FVSL staff, how would he be able to handle you on TTP staff?

To be honest, I'm pretty good at translating posts but I had problems with both your posts and then the quoted post with no reply threw me off.
I was confused mostly. Which isn't odd for me really

ASSMAN

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Port Moody vs Surrey United postponed. Turf was clear of snow but we asked the Zamboni driver from the community center to dump the snow after cleaning the ice on the pitch as we couldn't field a team. Much appreciated Mike the Zamboni driver. Classic move.#onlyinportmoody.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Port Moody vs Surrey United postponed. Turf was clear of snow but we asked the Zamboni driver from the community center to dump the snow after cleaning the ice on the pitch as we couldn't field a team. Much appreciated Mike the Zamboni driver. Classic move.#onlyinportmoody.

I thought his name was Thomas?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta 1-0 Wet Coast

They're just too damn big and we just couldn't generate much

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
SFC Temple 1-0 ND

Made the trip out from Langley to catch this one at Newton and all I got to say is what a fcuken horrendous referee. Absolute garbage. Whoever yelled louder would get the call. Also, how doesn't the FVSL have linesmen for a #1 vs #2 matchup?

In terms of the game, it was really a dull affair with neither team creating more than a couple scoring chances. Temple had a couple goals called back for offside with the ref 15-20 yards behind the play, don't know how he saw it but can't really blame him with no linesmen. If you don't have linesmen, why even make those calls? His explanation after was that he "guessed" but anyways Temple did manage to score the winner of with literally the last kick of the game.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wet Coast 2-2 Surrey

Good back and forth even game as expected with the 2 relegation teams. We had some lazy marking that cost us the full 3 points, and they hit a breakaway post that almost cost us all the points.

We had linesman today and at times they helped, other times not so much. Even with linesmen it's not always better.

beast

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wet Coast 2-2 Surrey

Good back and forth even game as expected with the 2 relegation teams. We had some lazy marking that cost us the full 3 points, and they hit a breakaway post that almost cost us all the points.

We had linesman today and at times they helped, other times not so much. Even with linesmen it's not always better.
shite ...please...you were extremely fortunate to get the tie.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
shite ...please...you were extremely fortunate to get the tie.

@beast I said you had 1 other chance and you hit the post. What more do you want? It was even both ways and we both blew chances.

By no means did either team dominate that game.

Were our goals cheap and ugly. Hell no. Neither were yours. Not sure what you took from that game having to come back twice from being down.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 14 replay this week I believe:

Port Moody vs North Delta
Delta vs Surrey
West Coast vs Temple
South Surrey vs Coastal

Standings after this weekends games: