Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1st Annual TTP Golf Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In need of lift

Mrs. Dude and the Dude Offsprings are dropping me off at the course Saturday. Anyone out there daring enough to drive a drunk, slobbering, incoherent, rude, god-awful golfer to Kelly's from the course? If so, Captain will need a ride.:D

Oh- if there's room, I'll need a ride too. :rolleyes:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, I think I golf right behind you.
Which sucks actually as I and the rest of team brawn will be waiting very patiently as you painfully swing the sticks hole after hole after hole......
Bearing this in mind, nae bother on the ride.

Do we have to book the carts ourselves or has TR alrerady done so persuant to the earlier posts?

Alzheimerforever

:confused:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just checked the Weather Network.com and the POP has dropped from 80% to 40%. We could get lucky:) Either way it is going to be a great time, and I look forward to seeing everyone at the course.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Word of advice from a guy who just spent 5 hours in the God awful rain is bring lots of towels and a change of kit, because if it's anything like it was today you'll need it.

Soaked, KNVB

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone have an extra set of clubs that they will not be using? I think I left my clubs at Tsawwassen Golf Club yesterday and can only hope that someone turned them in to the pro shop. If not, the Captain will be desperate for a set of clubs or will have to be borrowing KNVB's.

As for yesterday, the weather was good at 6:00 and stayed perfect all the way through our round. I had to play the round bare foot because of a cut sustained on my ankle. I am not quite sure how it happened. My golfing was shite but the post round beers were very good.......

I must go now to try and locate my clubs.......

Padraig

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
so far,so good.

Just sitting down with a nice cup of java,and low and behold,
the sun gods are shining! What a great day to win a tournie.

(remember rob,thats coach with one c)
lets get pissed !

coach kenno.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
the rob

rob,i left you a message in your mail box.
give me a shout asap please.
yours truely coach

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was woken up today by the sun shinning through the blinds @ 6:00. I go down stairs, get my paper, and the first song I hear on the radio is U2s "Beautiful Day".

Should be great (the drinking, that is...not the golf).

J R

Mar 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
THANKS

A big THANKS to Regs, TheRob and Jimmy Holliday for putting together the 1st Annual TTP Golf Tournament!

Even though the weather wasn't that great, a good time was had by all! Except that wedding party seated behind the 18th hole when Yoda hit his second shot.....FORE :D

JRwhoislookingforwardtonextyearsTTPgolfchallenge

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One word tre-men-dous.

Even know the wife made me leave early fabulous time had by all.

Who the hell won? KNVB

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks TheRob and Regs. You cost us every fcuking chance of winning the tourney. :) Actually, it was tre-men-dous. There were nuggets to be seen by everyone and plenty of pints.

Captain

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done lads!

There were several high points of the day, but I'd have to say, it was all about the laughs, and good times with my foursome ;) .

The best part was a little footy match-up in the parking lot outside of O'Bryan's at 2:07am.:D
Special appearance by the "CLAW" :eek:

K-nobby, you didn't miss much-or at least we didn't miss you:eek:, however, I don't think Throbby's lap will ever be the same:eek:

CaptainCaddyShack, when and where were the nuggies?:rolleyes:

+SCandRonialsowontheTTPtriva

And, "yes", my woods blew, or was it that I sucked with my woods:confused: :rolleyes: :eek:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great Time had by all!

TheRoberto, Regs, a golf clap to you both for an excellent event.

In what almost ended in a tragic day for a beautiful bride on #18, with a clang heard by all in the clubhouse, :eek:, Yoda's foursome ended at an "HONEST" -6, which apparently was 3 shots short of winning.
:rolleyes:

Congrats to Cheatside for their win. I know Jimmy was trying to take all credit for the win but I saw DA and Shan hit the ball and I know they must have carried the team to the win.

CONGRATS:
a Big golf clap to DarkAngel, SC, and Shan for participating in the event when many TTP guys were to chicken to come out and at least give the event a try.

APOLOGIES:
Jinky,Notty, Fraser, my aplogies for hitting into you........twice.
:rolleyes:
Damn blind tee shots.

Let's also not forget Kelly O's who served up a great dinner, post tourney.

Can't wait till next year.:cool:

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
classic

great time ladys and gents.
thanks rob, regs , and jimmy.
holy shite does my head ever hurt!
can't wait to do it again next year.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Forgot.....

I forgot to mention how good the food was. The Chicken Neptune was fcuking tre-men-dous. I put my $50 gift certificate to good use and managed to sell my Whitecaps tickets for a pitcher of beer. Thanks, Rangerforever.

Captain

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We golfed yesterday?

Thanks to everyone who helped make the TTP Golf Classic a success, I think it's safe to say a great time was had by all. Well, except Regs maybe.

A big thanks to Kelly O'Bryans. Great food. Great people. Generously donated some shirts and gift certificates as well as putting up with us until 2:00am.

Thanks to Newlands for putting up with us period:D

Thanks to Soccer City for giving everyone there a TTP Golf Classic T-shirt(I think I left the box of shirts at KOB's:( )

Some classic moments last night and yesterday. The Captain and TheRob doing the worm in the middle of KOB's comes to mind. Yoda hitting in to a wedding:eek:Way to play that fade buddy.

Yes SC my lap never will be the same:eek: Roni will get lots of passes from me in Co-ed now. Lot's and lot's of passes.

Thanks again everyone, and until next year................

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I started the day with 15 new balls in my bag, and ended with two. (There’s a joke in there somewhere).

Our foursome- SC, Max Dink, Screw You, and Dude- were looking pretty damn good after 5 holes, at –2. Then the wheels fell off the wagon, as the many, many, many pints were consumed throughout the game. Personal highlight- nearly running Sweeney and two I-ties (I’ll get you yet, Apprentice!) over after they tried dislodging our cart after getting it stuck on the 18th hole curb.

Special thanks to Regs, Domenic Mobilio's Brother, and especially TheRob for pulling this off. How about Kelly O'Bryan's! Great food, great fun!

Apologies to Mrs. Dude, who had to put up with me calling her "Sweeney", “Notty”, “Captain” and who the hell knows else all night, and for repeatedly asking her to help find my balls. And no...she never did help find my balls. Can't imagine why she doesn't find a drunk, incoherent, smelly, slobbering, abortion to the game of golf attractive...
Fcuk- my head still hurts after 4 Tylenol. Time for two more.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Top notch

TR, Regs, et al:

Great job, great time.
Congrats on a successful 1st tourney.

The "Ton-o-fun" foursome was magic.
-5, not bad stuff chaps.
Cheers to Saint and Notty for supplying some early much needed cokctails - first class.

Of course, kudos to Jinky for carrying our team all day.
Whether on the golf course or TTP, the man truly is a legend.

I suppose Notty did a not bad job out there, I just wish he could have gotten a bit more distance for us.
Maybe you'll find your game next year Wee Man.

Over and out,

RF

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Curious

Who won the long drive and closest to pin contests?

Didn't hear an official announcement at all last night.

Anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts