Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1st Annual TTP Golf Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All you had to do was ask.

The longest drive went to Screw You Captain, and the closest to pin went to Captain Claw.:D erm I mean Shamrock.

The lowest score went to the Cheatside foursome and the worst score went to Dude, Screw You, SC, and Max Blink.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
we weren't in it to win...

If we were as serious as others, our foursome may have kicked some sweet golf ass :rolleyes: -I didn't know SCY was up for it, otherwise the flowing liquid would have streamed down my throat, not FUNNELED:eek:

Auntie Jackie, I just spoke to "Notty" and he is fine. He actually spent the night around the corner to get away from all the singing and cackling coming from our bunch;) -or was it the skaters that were making all the ruckus?:confused:

+Seeeveryonetomorrowinmydriveway:D

HAPPY CANADA DAY to all!:cool:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Say What

I saw some sweet golf ass just ahead of our group a couple of times.
:D
It was awefully white though.
Couldn't have been SC's.

Although I have seen her dance.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, the "Dink Out" rule was in effect. Sorry SC...but you did ckicken out on your box out commitment- but Max Blink and I took our medicine like men. You were more like a half-moon...

Quote of the day:

Oh no...he's left handed...he's left handed!

SYC- as Max has to drop drawers after failing to make it past the laddies tee. You see, Max was facing us- rather than away- because he's a left handed golfer.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
World Cup final & moving = no sleep SC...

Whoops, see what happens when I don't explain things clearly:eek: .

I shall rephrase:rolleyes: -

Throbby, damn you:eek: ;)

Yogi, I didn't think you were in the parking lot while I was dancing:p and as for the white ass, it's true, but I was too :eek: to show Jude , Max & SYC. I did, however, have to do the 'dink-out' on a hole or two!
- I owe you a peep show Jude:rolleyes: :eek: ;)

+nobackupSC :eek:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I saw the video from the camera mounted in the golf cart.
Can't wait to see the whole video.

Speaking of pictures.

Isn't anyone going to post any pictures from the tourney?

I guess it has only been a day.

Hope to see some tomorrow.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quote of the night came from SC a little later on at Kelly O's.
I can't believe he's talking.
What the fcuk is that supposed to mean?:rolleyes:

Who is this Lurtchy fellow anyway?

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Throbby...

:rolleyes:

Get over it! It's true brotha, at least your wife doesn't have to listen to you all that often:eek:

+SCapologizesfortheabovestatement:(

I feel sorry for any 'suckas' that have to work today = Post Canada Day celebration -

Dude will 'get off on this', SC was riding a Hog all afternoon:eek:...... the Harley Davidson Kind;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Riding a Hog? Jealous. I'm not allowed to buy a motorbike of any kind. That's where Mrs. Dude draws the line. Something about divorce and taking the kids...

I'm not going to say anything like, "Wouldn't be the first time", in response to:

SC was riding a Hog all afternoon

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Golfing

~"Word Jude" I can relate, kinda like yesterday when my parents were going to disown me after I pulled the Luke Duke stunt off of my friend's car into on coming traffic.

-The post was really about golf, really. I was wondering where my "peeps" were from the golfing tourney-something must have happened between Kelly O's and my driveway celebration.

A few more quotes from the golf tourney
from Saint, to two young lads steppin' out of the Club House
"Stay in school boys"

From Auntie Jackie, the same two boys not more than two minutes later..
"He guys, wanna buy some hash"
:eek:

+SC:eek:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I forgot to mention the very attractive wedding party at Newlands. Without a doubt, the worst looking group of people ever assembled, next to the German and Argentinian National soccer teams.......

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GREAT STUFF

Thanks TheRob, Regs and all involved,

Stellar day…granted it took me 3 days to post something but I have finally recovered from the day/night.

Ranger…great golf, great food…and I think great drinks!
Jinky…nice hat Chi Chi!
Saint…your drive was not longer than mine; besides, it has to be on the fairway to count!

Cheers to all and can’t wait till next year. Unless TheRob wants to organize another for this year…not too much work was it?????

~Notty
:cool:

PS: Any pictures yet?

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a blast

A big thank you to everyone for the great time.....

TheRob....Your the man!

Rangerforever.......Kelly O Bryans..great food...great bevvies and great waitresses :D...I think Christie likes me:rolleyes:

Can't wait till next year...

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm only going if Jimmy Holiday is sooo far behind or ahead of my group that there's zero chance he'll be able to come over and TTP out of me before my shot. The bastage is a Jinx.

Captain's right about the wedding party. The worst set of inbreeded country folk I've ever seen assembled in one place at one time not excluding a FVSL game of course.

Love them Pacho's fries, KNVB

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Photo on the 18th Tee

Here is the photo of
Screw You Captain and Dude where's my Car? on the 18th tee.
If you look closely you can see Screw U trying to jump out of the way while Dude is flooring the gas from the passenger side, while being pushed by The Apprenice and The Commish's Cart, all while trying to save their beer which is being tossed around.
But you'll have to look closely....

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Course Marshall

This guy seemed to be put out of his way when I asked him very politley to replace our cart which had two blown tires...

Not sure how that happened...:rolleyes:

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger,

I forgot about the Haggis...I think I ate some?!?!?!?!

Not sure how I feel about that...all though I had some nasty stuff sneakin outa my but the next day!

Eeeeewwwww!

~D
:confused:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Course Marshall

That guy had a penchant for driving up in his very loud cart right when guys were getting ready to swing. Wanker.:mad:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apprentice: you owe me a beer after running over mine on the 18th:mad:!

The nerve of that Marshall, telling us we'd have to pay for any damages to the golf cart through our deposit. We showed that fcuker (SYC- you did get your deposit back, right?).

Who was that loser blowing the horn on the 18th green, right as the lucky couple were reciting their vows? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0