Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2002 PCSL Results and match reports.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mabey KNVB needed MORE Subway

Your pre-game meal obviously did'nt cut it buddy.

TheRob and HOS had cracker matches in the RRSL with a big 1-0 win and the SO for HOS, the first in a few games, with the I-tal debacle.

May I suggest some McD's before your game against Vic. on the weekend.

HOSisKhalsaAllumni:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Khalsa goals were scored by Alan Marcina (3), Aneel Bilin, Jason Sarai. It's been updated already. They couldn't even wait for the wounds to heal. Bastards.

I forgot to mention we had Mauricio Navaro as a ref last night and I think he's been drinking out of the same tap as Rene. He was very pleasant and instead of throwing cards around he just had words with the offenders. :eek: It's good to see these guys coming around. It's a pleasure to have them out now.

This weekends games
1 June Sat Okanagan Challenge Vancouver Explorers Apple Bowl 7:30.
1 June Sat New West Khalsa Skagit Rapids Queen's Park 3:00

1 June Sat Victoria United Fraser Valley Action Royal Athletic Park 2:00.
2 June Sun Penticton Pinnacles Vancouver Explorers King's Park 2:00.
2 June Sun Surrey United Victoria United Cloverdale Athletic Park 2:30. 2 June Sun Team BC Skagit Rapids Port Moody Turf 2:00

Off to wash my nose. :)

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who is this Alan Marcina with the Trick

Where does he play in the winter and who did he score three on last night knvb?
Is Queens Park in good shape after very few winter games on the park?

HOSwantstoknowaboutPCSL

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know him. A possible 96er. There where quite a few of them out. Some Sapp. players were also kicking around. Kenny Atloff was out, but didn't get a sniff. Matt Maorry(sp) played well in the middle with that Jinky bastard from Indo. One of the Clark brothers also showed. I don't know which one, but apparently by the punch he gave me he doesn't like getting kicked by a tall lanky white guys. :D

Queens Park is in great shape. A few patchy areas but nothing to bat an eye at. It was better last year, but I would play there any day. The pitch was really short though. I think Baseball had something to do with it.

Looking for a team HOS? Can you play D? We know you can't take PK's and have no hands, but I think we can over look that if you want to play in the back. :rolleyes:

action man

Apr 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
that allen guy plays for Barry Univ. in Miami, FL.
I would love to see Vic go 0-2 this weekend - hopefully Surrey has some more of their regulars on Sunday.
Cheers

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't need more LOSING

I think I have my stone hands filled with I-tal league.
Notty has said that I may get a shot up front on the Imports now that Dolly is done with his hamy or was it ham sany.
I don't think I need to play D with a team that let in 5 vs. Khalsa. Mabey you should go to the back line, It happens to all over the hill front runners, they end up in the back.

Ask TB about going from up front, to the mid-field, and then back line. It is the evolution of all Forwards.
They however never are skilled enough to make the next step to keeper, but few players can ever make that large of a jump.

HOSfilled

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A bit off topic, but I had 7 goals and two shut out's this year in the VMSL? How many did you get? Any Plonker can stand in net. A goal kick here and punched out cross there. Easy cheesy.....

I now return you to your regularly scheduled PCSL thread. Good luck up front. :D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Once again, the One on One games you and Guinness play are not VMSL sanctioned

Originally posted by knvb
two shut out's

I am sure you had many minutes of SO soccer. Allegidly you also had 7 goals last year.

Take some more lessons from Paddles and then get back to me on keeping.

HOSneedslessonsfromPaddlesToo:eek:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Weekend Reults

Victoria 2- Surrey U 0 That's all I have to say for now.....

The rest as I remember them:

Team BC 1 Skagit 5 or 6
Explorers 3 Challange 1 (Laurent with 3)
Explorers 4 Penticton 0 (at least there is someone worse than us)
Victoria 1 AIA 1
Khalsa 1 Skagit 1

I think that's it.

action man

Apr 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
we actually lost 1-0 to Vic. we didn't play well and paid for it. we don't play again until next weekend against Okanagan and Penticton. we are yet to play at home - looking forward to playing on the plush TWU pitch - it is in brilliant condition - better than ever. I think our first home game is June 20 v. BC.
Good luck this weekend
Cheers

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seattle 2 - Surrey United 1

A well played game by both. Many of the Seattle fans commented how good the game was to watch. Surrey made the big mistake of going on a road trip with only 11 guys. It wasn't planned that way of course, but it happened and it just had to be the hottest fcuking day of the year too. I think with the exception of 4 or 5 our starting/only line up had the average age of 19.

Seattle got a dodgy PK call from an extreme homer of a ref. I thought I was playing on the Island or something with some of the "phantom" home town calls this twat was making. 1-0 at half. We came out a bit flat in the second I thought. It was almost like we were not trying to get killed. We ended up scoring against the run of play. With a bit of hard work up front a solid tackle it set up a fast break in which Jarvie slotted nicely. We created a few really good scoring opportunities on our own with another sold midfield performance by Guinness, but Seattle aren't in first place for nothing. They defend well.

In the end heat and a lack of subs did us in. Seattle emptied there bench in the last 15 - 20 mins and their fresh legs did us. The last goal was a petty good build up through the middle and a nice ball sent wide. Our 17 year old outside back just couldn't keep up to his man and a squared ball and a half volley later were done like dinner.

Any other result this weekend? Is it safe to assume we are still ahead of Penticton with our 3 points?

Next up Explorers on Sunday. Sub ref.......

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This weekends results.

8 June Sat Seattle Hibernian 0-1 Okanagan Challenge
8 June Sat Victoria United 3-1 Penticton Pinnacles
9 June Sun Seattle Hibernian 2-1 Surrey United
9 June Sun Skagit Rapids 6-0 Okanagan Challenge
9 June Sun Team BC 4-3 Penticton Pinnacles
9 June Sun Victoria United 5-0 Vancouver Explorers Royal Athletic

Congrates to team BC I see they have their first win. Sensei any chance you were there? Please!?

Posting in this thread, I'm beginning to feel like I've just talked to Guinness. :rolleyes:

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wasn't there. Italian League duties called.

The post-match report from coach said that it wasn't much of a game but we finally got a result. Our young Surrey United keeper, Jordan Fode, got our first win of the year. Good for him.

One of our new signees, Vancouver Island product Mike Lupton, scored two goals on his debut. I understand he played University soccer in the states somewhere (North Carolina perhaps?) - very talented player.

That's all I got.

onelessstar

Dec 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mike Lupton is from Qualicum Beach, went to Kwalikum Secondary School, and plays for Barry University (Miami, FLA) with Alen Marcina.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by onelessstar
Mike Lupton is from Qualicum Beach, went to Kwalikum Secondary School, and plays for Barry University (Miami, FLA) with Alen Marcina.

Yeah, that's the one. I thought he went to a div. II school in NC for some reason. Either way, he's a quality player with loads of skill. Thanks for the clarification.

-Sensei.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GP - W - L - T - GF - GA - PTS

Seattle Hibernian 8 5 1 2 19 5 17
Victoria United 7 5 1 1 17 3 16
Skagit Rapids 7 5 1 1 24 8 16
Okanagan Challenge 6 3 2 1 12 12 10
Vancouver Explorers 6 3 2 1 13 17 10
New Westminster Khalsa 4 2 1 1 11 7 7
Fraser Valley Action 3 2 1 0 7 3 6
Team BC 8 1 6 1 11 27 4
Surrey United 5 1 4 0 4 12 3
Penticton Pinnacles 8 0 8 0 7 31 0

We're not doing that well to say the least. Why do you want to know where Surrey United sit all of a sudden?

Mr. Gelati

Jun 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
A friend

Because a guy in our league said he was gonna go out there and play if he could for Surrey...Why do you ask?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0