Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup 2004 Imperial Cup Results and various

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great win for the Peg lads today!

It's taken awhile, but we finally have the one cup that has alluded us all these years.

Right now we feel we can compete with anyone and it seems someone different is stepping it up each week.

Surrey battled hard but I don't think they ever recovered from the first 20 when it seemed they were all waiting for a DCS treble 20 to start the match :rolleyes:

KNVB tried to play hard man in the middle with a "hit" on Costley. Silly Dutch Donkey. Costley has legs the size of ::bronco: 's heed!

I've got a tonne of pictures and classic videos... they'll be posted tomorrow.

By the way KNVB... no that's not the first cup we've won... that's the way you celebrate a cup win :D

~Regs.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
oliver cromwell said:
Took in the game today and enjoyed the first 20 min as Peg were all over Surrey. After that the game was average maybe because Surrey are that way! Great goal by Doddy who was by far the best player on the pitch and ran riot in the middle of the park. Surrey did miss Deacon though. Give Peg full marks for their victory as they were the more skilled team out there.

After that caught the second half of the Inter/Westside game . Westside winning 2-1 and looking quite strong at the moment . If they play this way in the B.C.'s I can't see anyone beating them.

Give it a rest you chump. I am referring to the "Surrey are that way" comment. As average as "they" are, that would make you below-average. I get a kick out of how some think they are better than they really are because they can hide behind a fcuking monitor. The thing is Oliver, you "took in" the game today. You didn't play in it you chump.

Kudos to Peg for beating a very good Surrey United squad no matter how they played the game "today".

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby said:
Give it a rest you chump. I am referring to the "Surrey are that way" comment. As average as "they" are, that would make you below-average. I get a kick out of how some think they are better than they really are because they can hide behind a fcuking monitor. The thing is Oliver, you "took in" the game today. You didn't play in it you chump.

Kudos to Peg for beating a very good Surrey United squad no matter how they played the game "today".

Did you have a few beers today my Greek friend? ;) :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, average indeed...

Not much to add that hasn't been said already. We were certainly under the gun for the first 20 which seemed more like 50 to me. Peg wanted it more, full stop. Knock downs, loose balls, 50/50 etc... they won them all in the first half. The game didn't totally get away from us though. I never thought we were out of it the entire time. Peg never really did put us away and probably let us hang around more than they would have liked.

Congratulations none the less. Well earned.

BTW, Regs I've seen how a cup is celebrated before just never that one. For the third time...

PS. Ballbaby, who's the one with the mean streak again? Just checking.

Who's the hottie in the back ground? Blue top, drinking the Canadian. Some one should have told her I was married so she would stop hitting on me. Embarrassing really.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0