Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 4th Annual TTP Golf & Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aug 27th would be spectacular please.

RF and our crew are are away from the 7th til the 21 rst.

Looking forward to the announcement!

Time for a new champion boys and girls.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds good, and the weekend right before the BIG Burnaby Canadians Labour Day Longweekend tourney.

I am good for the 27th, how about the rest of Team Drunk?

hos

ps. who is on Team Drunk again?

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Forest, SixFyv...good for the 27th? Who's our 4th, or should I dig one up?

Dude:

Fits with my schedule (right now)......need to confirm with younger bro though.....need a "stud" as our fourth to carry our motley crew......any thoughts as to who is willing to take the load?

4ST OUT!!!! :bronco: :bronco:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, I don't want to carry you guys like I had to in Maui. Where the hell is the skinny giant, anyhow?

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk you, Dude.

I am free that weekend. And fired up. 4ST... i think we should sign up a new person to ttp to be our superstar.

Granum, McCloy, Dawgs, hell what about Dad? check that... maybe not dad... dont think i want to expose him to this nonsense.

how many drives are required per player?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK Regs, seems we've all decided the 27th is best. Confirmed?

6-5, I'm going to do my best to raise your levels to be at least on par with me. Get us a 4th, must be under 40 though, and if you can manage some hot female, 36C-24-36, brunette, about 5'2 (young hottie or milf, no preference) you'd be a hero for the day. Ethnic, A-OK.

I'd try and get a 4th from the LUFC brigade, but organizing those guys to golf is like planning the prom (Is so and so going? What about so and so? What do I wear? What are the people like? Are you sure we can golf in the same group?).

Christ...like a bunch of pink ladies...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, it means I get to play close to home, and not pack a suitcase every September. Know what I mean?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK, so TheRob explained his joke to me about the T-Bones. My bad...I completely forgot about the "T-Bones" and the "Pink Ladies" from the movies Grease & Grease2, which I think I last saw, erm, never.

That said, you've given us a good name for our golf foursome...the T-Bones. Or the Castaways. You and Hos can call yourselves team Samsonite.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
sixfyv said:

I believe it was 3 drives a player. But that might be my company golf tournament instead.

I also know of a certain indiviual looking for a golf team. He also has a cooler that fits in his golf bag!!!! :knvb:

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
sixfyv said:
Fcuk you, Dude.

I am free that weekend. And fired up. 4ST... i think we should sign up a new person to ttp to be our superstar.

Granum, McCloy, Dawgs, hell what about Dad? check that... maybe not dad... dont think i want to expose him to this nonsense.

BMD is on TTP and we both know he can pound the ball a frickin' mile. And Dude you'll be happy to because BMD has the measurements you're looking for and a shaved head to boot :p :p

4ST OUT!!! :bronco: :bronco:

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
again... i said "superstar", not "supersize".

6'3", 280lbs, shaved head, hairy backed 35 year old male with the body of a 65 year old...

and the guy plays golf twice annually...

great call up, 4st

theARMYoptionislookingbetterbytheminute

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So are we a go on Aug 27th?

So far it looks as of people are starting to get into it!

Let's get some people to step up and confirm that they are coming or would like to play.

Playing the Northview Canal today! Nice :D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A quick update here...

The tourney is still a go for the 27th this month, I am just waiting for a confirmation on the course... Boundary Shores is out because they have their own tourney that day and it has been booked for a very long time on that date. Mayfair Lakes is who I am waiting to hear about from.

The dinner will still be the same @ Sportstown Tavern... Salmon & Steak Bar-BQ with salads and fixings... and a pint.

Each golfer will also be receiving a TTP Golf 2005 t-shirt.

I am still working on the golf prizes (top team, KP, LD) and will announce that stuff as it all falls into place.

I will start a new thread once I know exactly where and when the first tee time is.

In the meantime, feel free to keep expressing your interest here... if the weather continues for another 3 weeks, it's going to be a great day!

Cheers,

~Regs.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice work Regs.

I am off to Shuswap for two weeks to work on the game for a while.

Team Sexy will be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great...I'm in, and have torn up the cheque you sent me to pay me back for the last. Sixfyv is in, and I believe 4STGMP is in too. We need a fourth, but we'll handle that.

Off to Vernon tonight, and Sun Peaks Saturday / Sunday AM. We plan to squeeze in 9 holes both Saturday and Sunday mornings, ahead of playing in the bike parks all day. I hope to be on pace for breaking 110 by the 27th. :rolleyes:

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts