Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Title Contenders

Who's going to win this years AMSL Championship?

• Broken Down Golf Carts

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Young Guns

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Cheatside

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Dragons

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are fast approaching the playoffs for this season already. We only have 3 games left and i assume most other teams only have 3-5 games remaining as well.
Looking at the standings we see some familiar faces at the top.

GolfCarts
Young Guns
Cheatside
Dragons

It seems as though it depends for most of these teams, who shows up for the games. Nobody has been able to pull off the undefeated season.

So my question to you is, Who is going to win this years championship?

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually Yoda, the Dragons and Golfcarts are "undefeated" this year. The "perfect" season will have to wait until 2006.

Too many "ifs" when choosing the winner.

How many players will be missing Nations' Cup weekend? If it's the usual, then look for a Dragons and/or Cheatside early exit.

Will Ballbaby and Captain Shamrock again entice the YG Inc ladies and the Jelics to stay in the Nations' Cup beergarden? If so, then the YG Inc cup streak ends at 3.

Will Welcome Wagon have to mark 2 guys and 2 girls the rest of the season? If so, then Slappers are out.

Will Wade change his game and decide to pass the ball? If so, then the Carts are out.

By the way, what's with the anonymous poll, Yoda? Are you too scared to admit that you picked YG Inc to win it all this year? ;)

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The race for this years championship is going to be interesting but I think the really interesting race is for who gets to go down, oops I mean who avoids relegation to the rec. side.

Union Jackers signed some players to help them out and despite Yoda doing everthing he can the Union Jackers are the underdogs with 11 points . Better give Yoda more playing time.

Wanderers are putting up a good fight but showed some rookie mistakes by winning a few key games. 9 points

Violators (Mountain shadow) the surprise in this race. They came out of nowhere after losing Jeremy but seem to mean buisness. 8 points

Beafeaters I can't figure this team out but seam to be fighting for demotion again but will they take it this year. 8 points

Butter FC the favourites. After losing every game in the tournament and going on a long losing streak started to struggle late in the year with two wins and a tie. Can they find and maintain their losing ways for the final three games or will they stumble down the stretch and get the points to stay up. 7 points

Whoever wins this race will have to be at their best with four points seperating the bottom five teams.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial 9-1-1 said:
By the way, what's with the anonymous poll, Yoda? Are you too scared to admit that you picked YG Inc to win it all this year? ;)

I not afraid to admit i voted for YG's. I am however afraid of Nutmegs. But then again, who wouldn't be?

Actually i just forgot the option to show that is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0