Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 2008-2009 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

brumble

Jul 31, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Doesn't seem like many on this board play in this division, but for those who may be interested these are the teams playing this year:

'B' United
C-lects FF
Cosmos SC
Dexterify FC Strikers
Gunners FC
IFC Zawisza
Maplewood United
North Shore Reds
Pacifica FC
Vancouver Stars

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's hoping for another season of highlight from Dexterity FC. will they hit the 100 GA total again?

brumble

Jul 31, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

I've signed on with the Gunners. New team and most of the players are new to the VMSL.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div three has improved and now they have about five sides that play good soccer.
It is nice to see how mutch the level has gone up. The only thing that has to inmprove is some refs need a kick in the but to call the fauls or someone will endup with a srious injury.I am not sur where Angelo finds these guys,perhaps rest of us have to join mobsters to get a game in. Funny last name or not. Fracs have to improve.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh Johny here you go again. Must be boring up on main street. No joke I did see five div three games. B United looked like a weakest side of all. They did post a win last weekend,it is nice.Johny work on your lef foot maybe some day. Even a water man would be nice for you. Dam maple leaf looks nice. Co Canada. Go div three. The grass roots of soccer in Anglo region.

balkaneye

Mar 14, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Went to see BUnited play. It was a rear show. Half time six out of eleven take out smokes and smoke beteen the first and second halfs. Max you are the best. It is all about fun. Who cares about wins. Take the guys to over thirty five and have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0