Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Revelstoke Tournament

bisc

May 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, its just an open division tournament. We expect 20+ womens teams this year.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If there soccer tournament is anything like the Kokanee Glacier SloPitch Tournament, it'll be a good one.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just for the record We went to the Big Bear Revelstoke tournament last year and I must say it was awsome. Great and I mean Great fields. Beer garden was super with Grandstand seating in it right at Center field. Small city bars but all packed everynight. Redneck girls who would do anything to get out of Revelstoke. Mabee 3 Cabs total in the city. (i know as we couldnt get back to the hotel for like 2 hours) finnally got a couple of locals to give us a ride and thats when we found out they would do anything to come back to Van with us. LOL. Shotguns in the racks in every pickup so we were careful to give them the rong name of our team and had them drop us off across the street and around the corner from where we were staying. Didnt want an unruley boyfriend/husband to find us the next morning.
Some very week teams and yet some very strong teams. Well run,great food and a chance to play teams you didnt even know existed. Reffing was Ok as usual.
Canmore was strong and Williams Lake too.
Beautiful City.
I recomend it to everyone.
Wish we were going back :(

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I told you it would be good.

We go for the SloPitch tournament with over 150 teams in that small a town.
They close off the main basbell diamond with the bleachers turned into a bandstand where they have live bands every night. Unbelieveable.

All the gravel parking gets turned into campsites and you camp at the field (if you can get a spot that is)

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0