Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 RRSL

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: rrsl 2007

army, how did you guys manage to finagle a div 1 spot this year? did all 5 (non-"b") teams ahead of you in the standings last year decline promotion?

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: rrsl 2007

Voted on at the meeting.

3 or 4 teams declined and not everyone was there.

Obviously we will take it a bit more seriously then last year.
We also finished 9th and 11th i thought???

Our Div 1 team should be decent, its a mix of our club and cat teams. Our div 2 team will be our u21 squad with various old guys helping out.

schedule is wrong though. we do not get holly on thursday nights. Waiting to hear from delta what we can have.

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
does anybody here have contact with Keith Kornder RRSL President
he's got games booked on July 1st Canada Day ..... Unsure if that's going to be a problem with the schedule ..

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 2 REPORT Apr 22

All Blacks 6 RUFC 1

Disgraceful ... could blame the ref but whats the point
They buried their opportunities

won't happen next time we play them ... unless the same ref is handling the game

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 2 REPORT Apr 22

All Blacks 6 RUFC 1

won't happen next time we play them ... unless the same ref is handling the game

T-Idiot, could you PM me please and let me know what the problem was. I need to know what the main issue was and I mentioned to teams at the meetings, if they weren't satisfied with a particular ref, to let me know the reasons for it........rather than just saying they're shite......

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smallsy,

I've just picked up the 12 Heinekens and they should be fairly cold as I'm leaving them in my car all day tomorrow after picking them up from the fridge section. :) See you at Association tomorrow night.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
All Blacks 6 RUFC 1

T-Idiot, we've all had this ref before. Were you expecting that he was going to have the game of his life?

Your player calling him a f@*&ing idiot certainly didn't help your cause.

Better luck next time. Hopefully we'll have a full squad.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smallsy,

I've just picked up the 12 Heinekens and they should be fairly cold as I'm leaving them in my car all day tomorrow after picking them up from the fridge section. See you at Association tomorrow night.

excellent. we'll bring the whine. ;)

andthattookcareofthecheese...badump

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

much better choice in referees for us tonight. although any controversial call will be thrown directly back at the Ref Scheduler :)rolleyes:) about a hint of conflict of interest in said refs performance. Although i will have food and beer so that should buy him off.

Have fun at Ass. park. Albion plays in over35 across the way at 7pm if you feel like heckling Walks etc.

:D

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tuna

no doubt about our player keeping his trap shut
I wasn't expecting anything from the ref to tell you the truth ....
i think you'll agree ( and no disrespect to Capt S) the best ref is the one that nobody
knows is there
Good luck next week

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

much better choice in referees for us tonight. although any controversial call will be thrown directly back at the Ref Scheduler :)rolleyes:) about a hint of conflict of interest in said refs performance. Although i will have food and beer so that should buy him off.

Have fun at Ass. park. Albion plays in over35 across the way at 7pm if you feel like heckling Walks etc.

:D

He does'nt associate with closet huns, so I doubt he will show. We are having bangers tonight, as the English are fond of calling them.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuking cold at Winskill last night. Hate these 8.30 kick offs in sub zero weather.

We will not meet budget with only 4 [four] beer sold last night.

At least we went home with 3 points.

Hope you didn't choke on that stinky chicken last night Army.

Did you feed the ref. well? He did a very decent job and is welcome back as is the ref. we had on tuesday.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hoops 2 - Us 1 was the score.

I made sure to cut the tandoori in to small pieces so there could be no choking. We went through 30 beers and some Vodka. We did feed the ref a little bit and he was thouroughly decently average last night. Which, considering what we have all had in the past, is a step up. (Hi OD!)

It better get warmer than it was last night. I am still cold today and i have about 3 extra layers of insulation that the rest of you don't have.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0