Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009/10 TTP Four & Out NFL Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well here we go, the best pool on TTP is ready to get started with a goal of having over 25 poolsters. Can we do it?

Please spread the word, the more the merrier - picks (when setup) will be taken until opening day.

TTP’s Four & Out 2009/10 Football Pool

Rules remain the same from years past (pick a winner from each game, no spread, and pick a combined score for the Monday night game) and as before TTP staff WILL NOT be tracking down people for their picks if they are late. It is everyone's responsibility to get their picks in on time - if you miss the deadline you will get the default picks which will either be all home teams or all away teams (it will change from week to week depending on how I feel that day).

For new poolsters, I will post a link to the Four & Out pick sheet each week, usually by Wednesday, where you enter your name, pick your teams, post a MNF total score and that’s it. I also send out a PDF Pool Report by email to all poolsters at the same time listing the past weeks winner.

The details:

$100 Entry Fee:
$3.50 a week goes to the weekly pay pot
$30 goes to the overall season pot
$10.50 goes to the progressive pot (13 correct and over.)

The progressive pot is given to the poolster who correctly picks 13 games (or more) in a week. If 15 is the highest, then 15 will win. There will only be one winner for the progressive/week if the magic number is hit. So if there are more than one team at 13 games or over, it will come down to the tie-breaker - meaning that lucky poolster will win the week and progressive. No 13+ winner & the monies carry on to the next week.

MNF score settles ties as always.

All remaining progressive money at the end of the season goes to the overall winner.

Season Starts Thursday September 10, 2008.

Entry money is due by Wednesday September 16, 2009;

Please send cheques payable to:
Robin Regnier
16031 89a avenue
Surrey BC
V4N 2Z4

WHO IS IN?

Regs
BJB
Bronco
Hammerhead
Gurps
Reedie
Captain Shamrock
Kurgan
Deacon
Bigun
Spada
Lita
Zaurrini
TS

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No question, in for sure!!!

:bronco:

Still waiting for the new dancy bronco with cards in hand!!! :D

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about: Forgetting to submit gives you a score equal to the lowest person who actually did submit. Won't hurt too much and prevents someone from getting lucky.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So first day in announcing this thing and we have 11. At this rate we should have around 420 poolsters by the time the first game of the season.

$1400 weekly payouts minimum and $12600 to the overall winner :D

lita

Feb 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I vote no points should be awarded for the people who forget to submit, how else will I have a shot at not coming dead last. :rolleyes:

That being said count me in and thanks for organizing this yet again this year - mucho appreciated :D

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any more poolsters?? HOS/KNVB/TS/Italian_Stallion/Osama??????

I'm sure we can get 20......

Less than 3 weeks to go........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0