Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009/2010 BC Soccer Award Winners

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
First of all, congrats to all the winners in the various categories.

Of noted interest:

Coach of the year: Dave Fiorvento
Athlete of the year: Paul Daily

Spada becomes COTY x 2, has this been done before?

Did Jinky win for his complete body of work over the season or was it his contributions to the WV Masters team? :D

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congtats to both Davey and Paul, that is quite an achievement. Both are the same age I believe.

Sir M

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FFS, Walks......I don't get it....I ref in every league in the Lower Mainland....I think and can't get any recognition. :mad: I guess it is because I miss the Tuesday and Thursday night training sessions. Those CAT games are the toughest to do but no one recognizes that. :mad:

How are things by the way? Fancy reffing a game or two on Tuesday/Thursday nights?

:)

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FFS, Walks......I don't get it....I ref in every league in the Lower Mainland....I think and can't get any recognition. :mad: I guess it is because I miss the Tuesday and Thursday night training sessions. Those CAT games are the toughest to do but no one recognizes that. :mad:

How are things by the way? Fancy reffing a game or two on Tuesday/Thursday nights?

:)

Captain, we'll have to talk BC Soccer / CSA politics over a cheeky lager one night ;) Pop out to an Albion game on a Thursday and we'll have a chat :)

Speaking of BC Soccer, that reminds me ...... I still haven't been paid for a Provincial Cup game I did at Ambleside 2 years ago :rolleyes: I may have to drop them a line .....

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The awards thing was tonight. Lots of people there from the Island. Not very many from the VMSL...

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The awards thing was tonight. Lots of people there from the Island. Not very many from the VMSL...
Roy Nosella got a long service award last night, and I don't mean servong dinners ata long table.

Some changes in the Director level positions on the BCSA board. The Pres and VPs were reelected by acclamation.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0