Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 pga

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who would have guessed it!!! Tiger goes into the final round with a 2 shot lead and gets outplayed by a complete unknown, a 37 year old South Korean that started golf at the age of 19, the first time ever that Tiger has not won after leading a Major after 54 holes (14 for 14). Very disappointing that Tiger chose not to talk to the media after the finish, he just went straight to the club house after signing the score-card, very unsportsmanlike and lack of class by Tiger, I've been watching golf for many. many years and that's the first time that I've seen somebody not talk to the media after a tough loss..... Phil talked to the media after blowing the US Open on the 72nd hole, so did Greg Norman after blowing a huge lead (6 up with 8 holes to go) to Nick Faldo, and so did Jean Van De Weld when he blew a 3 stroke lead on the 72nd hole to lose the British Open, they all faced the camera and answered questions after their heartbreaking losses, they blew their tournaments but still faced the cameras, Tiger did not blow this tournament (putts just were not dropping for him) he was just outplayed by Y.E. Yang.....he should have had enough class to come out, congratulate the winner, and then gone on to the clubhouse, he probably would have earned a little more respect from the people that normally don't cheer for him (like me....a huge Nicklaus fan). Poor Poor Tiger....he's probably crying in his beer in his hotel room by now, comforted by Elyn:wa:, poor guy, feel so so sorry for him

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts