Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 BC Provincials Masters

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
1st round draw (home teams first):

Game 1: UVIC vs Surrey Utd
Game 2:Coveside vs Westside
Game 3:poCo vs Peach Arch
Game 4:Sapperton vs Columbus
Game 5:West Van vs Cordova Bay
Game 6:Gorge FC vs Richmond
Game 7:GameGame Nordic vs FVSL #3
Game 8:Roma vs Vantreights

Sir M

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: BC Provincials Masters

Wow.

Is it just me or is one side of the draw much more, erm, difficult?

Oh well, I smell a sticky wicket weekend coming up :D

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

I agree Regs, seedings made a difference this year I think. Look at the bright side, you have an easier draw than you had in the VMSL Cup...:)

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Wow...That is quite the draw.

Onto the Island i see.:rolleyes: Silverfox get ready pal. Roadtrip.

We have to keep winning to get a shot a Po Co.

The good news is if we can beat U Vic. (And we will :D)

Then we get to host some games potentially at Cloverdale. Nice.

Good Luck Boys....Wow, Sapp and Columbus will be a Cracker.

Get ready for a wakeup call Peace Arch or Po Co. You boys are going to see what you are made of Real Quick! Enjoy.

West Van....Hmmmmm Quite the draw there Bear Cubs.:rolleyes: Good God!

Love This Time Of The Year...Next, breaking West Vans hearts come Saturday!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Coach, re Saturday, we will have to see what happens there:knvb: .

Also, great first round games in games three and four of this BCs draw, and also the winners of those two games' match should be a cracker. Coach, despite what happens this coming weekend, I think you have a decent shot against UVIC in round one, and another decent shot in round two. As you know, things will get tougher after that.

See you Saturday. You guys are home team so you are lining the field etc right? :p

Sir M

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sir M, you might as well get Eagles to get the wheels on the BBQ ready!! Looks like the BBQ is hitting the road for May 15/16 in Victoria.:eek:

West Van....Hmmmmm Quite the draw there Bear Cubs. Good God!

As for us, doesn't look as promising as Vantrieghts made it to the final 8 last year before bowing out to eventual Champs Columbus!:confused: Tough first round game for us.

B_Keeper

Mar 29, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

How do the winners line up? Or when/where will a bracket be posted. First time reader, first time poster...thanks

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

B_Keeper,

Games 1-4 make up the top half with Games 5-8 the bottom.

winner of game 1 plays winner game 2

And down the line it goes.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

No, Conductor, I would put you guys as favourites at home against Vantreights. I remember a game some time in the last few years at Confederation when I think it was Coveside who won against the visitors Vantreight (I think). They had one great bus and also some great Island fans, and if I recall, green uniforms. I know Big Unit will disagree with me, but I like your chances in round one, and quite possibly round two. After that, as I mentioned to Coach, things will get significantly more challenging for your side. Good draw for Roma though.

PS If I was a coach, I would not be playing a freindly against a team that has been knocked out of all competitions at this time of year at all costs, nothing to win there. Training is a much better option. Just my thoughts.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Wow...That is quite the draw.

We have to keep winning to get a shot a Po Co.

Get ready for a wakeup call Peace Arch or Po Co. You boys are going to see what you are made of Real Quick! Enjoy.

Coach, I think you need to get off of your VMSL high horse. Remember where you came from. We are looking forward to the opportunity to play some quality opponents in Sapperton or Columbus. In fact some emails going around our team are disappointed we drew PAFC first - they're tired of beating teams in our own league. Good luck in Victoria, I think you'll need it.

JTL

ginger tours

Apr 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Gents,
Any news on dates and times? (Specifically RCIU)
My, soon to be 3, daughters birthday party is currently in limbo!

Cheers

Bigunit11

Apr 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

I don't disagree Sir M. One thing for sure is that we will give Roma all they can handle. I doubt they will like our style of play, which is no style. If it moves kick it. If it keeps moving, kick it again;o) We always like a road trip and because we don't have a home field, all of our games are roadtrips anyway.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

I have watched your team and your group visit North Van before, and I think the whole thing was outstanding. I have no idea how Roma stacks up against your squad, I am just going with the home team advantage. I will do my best to be out for this one...Sir M

Bigunit11

Apr 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Would like to meet you if you do come out. Guess which number I will be wearing.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Jackie...I do know where i come from. We won it twice under the FVSL. (Hence the photo JTL)

I was simply giving you a heads up Rookie.:rolleyes:

As per U Vic...Again Jackie Thanks..We do know them well.

We took care of them once and they took care of us. You boys are in for a wake up call so please don't be so sensative JTL.

There is a Very Big Difference in the two leagues...You don't get a week off. Simply put..You don't get any buys here.

I don't forget where i came from Jack...As my good friend Davey F would say.."Oh Jesus".

It's just the way it is man. Good Luck Yoda. Have some fun pal!

By the way..."Full Tilt Boogey Boys" Just had to say it again sorry.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Nobody is in for a wakeup call as you put it. That implies we don't know what to expect and we do. One team is the defending Western Canadian Champions and the other is a very experienced team that competes for the league title every year. First we have to get by a very tough PAFC team. Before that we have a cup final to be concerned with as do you.

Matchup of the first round has to be Sapperton and Columbus. Second to that would be Uvic and Surrey.

JTL

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

BigUnit11, that sounds like us!

We always like a road trip and because we don't have a home field, all of our games are roadtrips anyway.

Roma has never been or will ever be favoured in the BC's. Seeing
as SCK called this, VT's are the early favourite! Good luck to everyone.

The last place I'd like to play is on the island. Talk about a crap shoot.
Much prefer getting a North shore team in the first round.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0