Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Multucultural Soccer Association

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
So starts the 2010 MSL...Whistle Blower ( Ya I mean YOU Uppal) is a joke...the guy has lost his marbles. He is calling things that are either BS or biased. He is such a f***ing tool I can't even believe he still has his reffing privileges. Whistle Blower...please stop pounding back beers before the game because you are an embarrassment to the profession of refereeing. It's almost like that whistle gets you off...f***ing get it together otherwise next time I may bounce a ball off your head or worse...:mad:

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: 2009 Multucultural Soccer Association

So starts the 2010 MSL...Whistle Blower ( Ya I mean YOU Uppal) is a joke...the guy has lost his marbles. He is calling things that are either BS or biased. He is such a f***ing tool I can't even believe he still has his reffing privileges. Whistle Blower...please stop pounding back beers before the game because you are an embarrassment to the profession of refereeing. It's almost like that whistle gets you off...f***ing get it together otherwise next time I may bounce a ball off your head or worse...:mad:

Whistleblower is a ref? I thought the name reflected his sexual prefrence..:D

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Nice try buddy, next round of beer on me.:bronco::knvb::wa:

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Nice try buddy, next round of beer on me.:bronco::knvb::wa:

The day you open up that hermetically sealed billfold of yours to buy beer for me is the day pigs fly ya cheapskate! And to think last summer you lived off our cooler after games...Sad mate, sad. Next time you ref our games bend over and use your good eye :wa:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0