Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 World Cup Qualifiers

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why in the world would there ever be a replay. Mistakes happen by officials every single game. Pk's for diving, the yellow card against Darren Fletcher that should have been a Pk for instance. Fukc being a official Shamrock I am sure you have missed much worse calls. It happens, he wasn't in a position to see it so what are they supposed to do. You can't take away a goal if you have no evidence to do so, Mcshane should not have been day dreaming that late into a match. Keane is a bitter man but he was spot on, quit your bitching and just finish your chances. Was it me or did Henry make a nice little play.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So what you're saying Bulljive, is do whatever you want if you can get away with it.

People used to hold sportsmanship in high regard but to this generation, the rules are just suggestions.

I don't expect a replay but I have to wonder, why do they even have a qualifying round for this competition? FIFA know presicely who they want in the tourney and did everything in their power to ensure France's qualification. From the seeding nonsense to the offside, to the double handball by Henry, I'm just surprised the ref didn't give Anelka a peno for his theatrical collapse in the Irish box only minutes before.

Keep in mind, Adidas is a major sponsor of both the WC and the French National Team.

Scotland's kit sponsor is Diadora.:rolleyes: Make your own jokes.

Oh and also, this is why soccer is the only major sport which refuses to implement video technology except in disciplinary cases well after the fact. 21st century cop-out.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The last time I watched Scotland play, that's what it was, says more about me etc.

I'll try to get out for a bumble, it's the only good thing about TM's reign so far.:rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0