Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 BC Mens Provincial A Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1st of all I agree with Dude so I'm seeing my Doctor tomorrow but it's fekkin BERTHS!, BERTHS! not BIRTHS ffs!
also.....a proposal is already on the table with BC Soccer to have 16 teams next season in A Cup with the extra spot going to the Winner. (VMSL 6 FVSL 4 VISL 4 PCSL 1 and 1 to Winning League). That would mean if UBC win this year they would have 2 spots next season (Oh oh! I see a stroke/Anurism coming on for the VMSL). For those wondering you cannot STOP a league receiving a spot in Prov Cup 'A' if they have 4 teams and play on 'A' forms. That is how the NEW North Island Masters league received 1 spot in Masters Prov Cup with 4 teams in their league. So the PCSL will always be in if they have a university team ready to use it for pre-season LOL:cool:

Peg Azadis 1-0 Delta OAP's
Columbus 1-0 UBC

Good thing Big Bag; you've been expecting how long now? It just keeps growing and growing in there. You need to get that baby outta your belly.

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Columbus vs UBC, 1:30pm kickoff on Sunday @ VAN TECH TURF

Oh my.

At least Newton has dressing rooms and a stadium.

It's a shame that the bcsa did not have a back up plan in place if no island teams qualified for the semi finals. It suddenly became the responsibility of the designated home teams to arrange a field on short notice. Friday nights at Newton has been our allotment all year but you would think Columbus would try to get Adanac or something other than a school? This could play into UBC's hands as they will feel very comfortable around all the classrooms and the bus loop.

In retrospect, the vmsl should be always be the designated host for the semi's and the final. When was the last time we had an all island final? And when was the last time the fvsl advanced past the first round?

:cool:

Kaaa

Apr 18, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Columbus vs UBC, 1:30pm kickoff on Sunday @ VAN TECH TURF

In retrospect, the vmsl should be always be the designated host for the semi's and the final. When was the last time we had an all island final? And when was the last time the fvsl advanced past the first round?

:cool:

Just out of curiosity, Why would you need an all island final to have the game on the island? Clearly, if there isn’t an island team in it, then fair enough, Van is the obvious choice. But making you homo’s travel is always nice......

”I’ll have the All-aboard-breakie please!”

cloughie

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's just go with STROKE! Safer.:cool:

Columbus vs UBC at Van Tech is seriously fukt up!

The FVSL could have gave them a nice pitch, were not using them.:cool:

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Adanac is not available. Maintenance. Also, longstanding subtle Van Parks Board effort to push teams to Turf.

That said, South Memorial would have been better. Good turf with change rooms.

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Indo Alumni will be out in full force tonight. Come on Indo.....Come on Indo.......chants from the Southside of Newton will echo all night long.

Beaches, ask Pierre to bring out the retro RED Indo jersey's for tonight, while saving the retro BLUE for the final.

Come on Indo...............time has come for the first Indian team to advance and win this whole thing called the Provincial Cup.

Gilly (Indo Alumni from 1987-2006)

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Straight up...The Legion of the Temple will be there as well the gora contingent. Come on fellas, let's do this!

uniballer

Sep 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Could be a huge sales night for CJ. Hope he has enough bootle rockets and mighty mights to go round..........

uniballer

Sep 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Berg. I had too much MonaVie this morning, another sale for CJ I might add. I didn't catch my "Mr. Base" slip...........

knaacks

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
3 - 1 Pegasus Final. Well played boys, as Delta just couldn't carry enough of the play. Jags goal was a thing of beauty.....

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Reedie, congrats on another big win.See you at the Canuck Game tomorrow, first rounds are on me pal.

Unlucky Thiller, nothing to hang your head about Stevey! You guys were on a good run.

Roll on Peg....Roll on

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great crowd in miserable conditions to support Indo this evening. I can only imagine the gongshow next week. Indo was too fast, too talented, too skillful. Nico and Diaz are playing really well in the middle of the park, and Costley is available for selection next week after serving his suspension from last year.

The commercials must be right, next week in Aldergrove................History will be made!!!

The bhangra music will echo through the Valley...............Come on Indo.......Come on Indo.

Gilly

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
3 - 1 Pegasus Final. Well played boys, as Delta just couldn't carry enough of the play. Jags goal was a thing of beauty.....

Knaacks they were all good goals.....but the best of them all was Sahil's. Absolute quality after a great bit of work by Nico. One team was playing football tonight and one was playing route one set out in a 5 - 1 - 3 - 1......hoping for a set piece goal which they got. I know a lot of the guys on Delta and I have a lot of respect for them but the best team clearly won on the night. The pace that ICST Peg can throw at teams out wide both from the midfield and backline is frightening. They Whitecaps should start thinking of getting some speed into their team.....it can only help. Great work by the team tonight and I left the changing room before I was in for an all-nighter. :)

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great crowd in miserable conditions to support Indo this evening. I can only imagine the gongshow next week. Indo was too fast, too talented, too skillful. Nico and Diaz are playing really well in the middle of the park, and Costley is available for selection next week after serving his suspension from last year.

The commercials must be right, next week in Aldergrove................History will be made!!!

The bhangra music will echo through the Valley...............Come on Indo.......Come on Indo.

Gilly

Gilly,

Where were you tonight? Didn't see you at the field, didn't see you in the changeroom, and didn't see you in the clubhouse. Prit, Sandy, et al (aka uncles and other alumni) were all there but I didn't see you? What happened?

Sikh Temple For Life

-Berg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0