Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 BC Provincial Cup Masters - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bets of luck to both teams in the final
I will pick west van in ot 3-2
it should be a cracker of a final as wv will be worrying about Kusch the powerhouse!
to bad he is a fcuking nutter !If he keeps his composure ,look out ,but am calling for a late booking for yapping or even a fight breaking out with him been sent off!
anyways !!!!Me OLD PAL GIBBY & DALE ROBERTSON WILL HAVE ME SUPPORT ON THIS DAY,besty too

sid

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Coach it is in Aldergrove at South Aldergrove Athletic Park, I guess the south field there is also called Kinsmen. Kickoff is 1030 tomorrow morning.

Sir M

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Sir M.
Spoke to R F and it seems like alot of people think Kinsmen is actually the North Van Park. Hence the reply from R F that North Van was too far for him to travel.
So thank you for clarifying this pal. This is your time...Make it happen!

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WVFC ................... as Coach would say ...... " Lets get it done, and full tilt boogie".

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well it looks as if the WV Manager narrowly missed a suspension after today's BCSA disciplinary hearing, so at least the coaching staff will be in tact tomorrow.

Unless of course something happens this evening.

Sir M

AntiFan

Apr 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blue blazer might make the trip i hear?.... My prediction. West Van 2-1... should be a cracker...both quality sides.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1-0 WV in PKs as already posted.

Dragons hit 2 posts and WV had 2 knocked off the line (in one sequence).

The game itself was a bit of a bore, best thing going for it was the battle between Kuschy & Notty. Officiating didn't impact the outcome but there were some calls that left everyone scratching their heads.

WV controlled the opening 20-25 minutes but after that I'd say advantage to the Dragons... surprising as I thought their chance was gone after first Levy went off injured and then Ray Pang had to leave the game.

Other than a goal, I thought the game really needed someone in the middle of the park to grab it by the nuts and dictate things... Nico should have been that guy but didn't get much fed into him plus he was battling the flu.

In the PKs, I think Planks stopped 2, Showtime stopped one and both teams missed the net one each.

Congrats to WestVan and to a lesser extent, Indo, I mean the Dragons.

:D

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Sir M and West Van...once again the VMSL shows its power at the provincials.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is always tough to play a top FVSL team out in the Valley for the West Van guys, and we had to do that twice in this tournament. It was a slugfest today, and a real tough battle on a field that made it a real challenge for guys at that age. An 85 by 130 yard wet sandy field with long grass in the rain made it a bit of a game of attrition, and players were commenting that it felt like they were running in quicksand. With Mac our team captain being suspended, it made it tough on Burrzy and Notty to go 120 minutes against Kusch. On the other hand PA did have some guys go off injured. They hit 2 posts, we hit 1, and as Regs stated they cleared several off of the line, but then again Planks made a couple of pretty nice saves on some labelled shots and was named MVP of the final, and BTW he and his team mates never surrendered a goal in in this tournament (including a qualifier in Victoria).. The play of our centerbacks today (along with our keeper especially in PKs) was the difference I thought.

The cubs may be going off tonight I think...

Sir M

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is always tough to play a top FVSL team out in the Valley for the West Van guys, and we had to do that twice in this tournament. It was a slugfest today, and a real tough battle on a field that made it a real challenge for guys at that age. An 85 by 130 yard wet sandy field with long grass in the rain made it a bit of a game of attrition, and players were commenting that it felt like they were running in quicksand. With Mac our team captain being suspended, it made it tough on Burrzy and Notty to go 120 minutes against Kusch. On the other hand PA did have some guys go off injured. They hit 2 posts, we hit 1, and as Regs stated they cleared several off of the line, but then again Planks made a couple of pretty nice saves on some labelled shots and was named MVP of the final, and BTW he and his team mates never surrendered a goal in in this tournament (including a qualifier in Victoria).. The play of our centerbacks today (along with our keeper especially in PKs) was the difference I thought.

The cubs may be going off tonight I think...

Sir M

Congrats Sir M and west van! Your body of work over the last few years speaks for itself. Worthy winners!

Great start to the Dragons in their first year of Masters footy.

HJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0