Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 MLS Playoffs

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone watching?

Nice to see the Sounders get knocked out tonight. While I enjoy what their supporters do, I still love to see them flop... especially after our horendous season. And, if you follow Hinton at all on twitter, you'll know why I enjoyed tonight.

Next up... LA needs to choke.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: MLS Playoffs

Sounders are in the permanent "F-You" class of teams. Them, Portland, TFC, and Montreal. A loss by those teams is almost as good as a Whitecaps win for me.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Horrible finishing by the Galaxy, this game should have been 3 or 4 nil.

Beckham MOTM I thought.

Can't stand Donovan still, he is such a little suckhole and is nowhere near the player he is made out to be.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Horrible finishing by the Galaxy, this game should have been 3 or 4 nil.

Beckham MOTM I thought.

Can't stand Donovan still, he is such a little suckhole and is nowhere near the player he is made out to be.

Pitch was a bit of a factor I thought but I agree Galaxy should of iced game in first half.

Landycakes does seem to score a lot of big goals. Best part was he and Becks hugging at the end.

Brought a tear to my eye. :sniff:

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Personally I think Donovan is a great player and that's putting the whole "I hate arrogant Americans" aside. He is a great finisher with good pace when carrying the ball. Beck's played well but his fouls are far too obvious as at one point he full on rugby tackled a guy. Ya Galaxy had alot of first half chances that usually missed the net. This game could have been a blow out.