Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Nations Cup

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
2010 Results Scotland 0 wins, 0 ties, 3 losses - 1 goal scored with 13 against Canada 0 wins, 0 ties, 3 losses - 0 goals scored with 5 against First Nations 0 wins, 0 ties, 3 losses - 2 goals scored with 10 against Two years in a row with these kinds of results may get you in the Qualifier!!

If only this type of rule were applicable to my wife's cooking...

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
so predictions on the groups......i think our group(iran) and Indias group is the groups of death.....is Ireland as good as they were last year?

Keeper32

Jun 21, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any one looking for a keeper? I played Vmsl Div.1 and College soccer the past couple years. Send me a PM if interested.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great Day Today...Had the Scotland over 38's boys out for a friendly and a bbq and piss up after.
As usual the lads did not disapoint us and we had 17 players from the squad out today with another 8 missing for various reasons.
R F amd myself are quite happy with the squad this year...8 New Players taking to the pitch this year mixed in with the grizzled vetrans. Cheers to the West Van Boys and the Bear Cubs who crossed three boarders to make it! Yes Scotland Is Back!
Cheers to Del and the Div 1 Surrey U boys for the run around today...Thanks Boys.
Rumor has it .....Two more big signings this week for our over 38 squad. Get ready boys.....We are on are way Back! Love this team!

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All Right Let's Get This Party Started

The tournament is only 2 and half weeks away and we are getting things sorted out. First of all the most important thing - BEER GARDEN will be gold again this year. Friday night will be moved to a new location because the City of Richmond has torn down the Scout Hall, which held the night portion of the beer garden. So instead of heading toward the west parking lot for a pint, we have set up the Friday Night Beer Garden in the West Richmond Community center. This is just south of the turf fields by the playground. There will be an indoor and outdoor garden and a good view of the games played on the two turf fields. The building has air conditioning, so it might not be 120 degrees in there this year like some years in the past;)

The Beer Garden will move to its traditional place along the grassy knoll for Saturday & Sunday and we have made it bigger again this year. The other big change is that Granville Island Brewing will be the beer of choice this year and have vowed to not let us run out of BEER. Let's put them to the test!!

Here is the announcement for the After Hours Party:

The Shark Club and Sandman Hotel Official Nations Cup After Party:

- Free shuttle to Richmond Shark Club from nations Cup Beer Garden
- Drink Special for Nations Cup attendees and players at Shark Club
- Discounted Sandman Hotel rates (as low as $89 per night - see website booking)
- Taxi reimbursement from hotel to park next morning.

Now some details of the actual tournament.

The schedule is going through its final tweaking and should be available soon. We have had some women issues and are now down to 6 teams this year, which is interesting because we have had unprecedented requests for additional spots for the Men's Open and Over 30's divisions.

Now don't hold me to this but there is a chance that the Saturday and Sunday games may start at 9:30am, which should allow teams to arrive will full teams. This is one of the possible alterations that is delaying the schedule but we should have it out soon.

Cheers, Lean

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great Day Today...Had the Scotland over 38's boys out for a friendly and a bbq and piss up after.
As usual the lads did not disapoint us and we had 17 players from the squad out today with another 8 missing for various reasons.
R F amd myself are quite happy with the squad this year...8 New Players taking to the pitch this year mixed in with the grizzled vetrans. Cheers to the West Van Boys and the Bear Cubs who crossed three boarders to make it! Yes Scotland Is Back!
Cheers to Del and the Div 1 Surrey U boys for the run around today...Thanks Boys.
Rumor has it .....Two more big signings this week for our over 38 squad. Get ready boys.....We are on are way Back! Love this team
!

Quite possibly one of the gayest posts that I've seen on TTP for quite some time. I admire your enthusiasm?

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking like this year the Cup Comittee is fronting it in exchange for austerity measures (sobriety) by the team.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0