Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Senior Girls High School Soccer

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Despite all the 'stuff' that is going on we are going ahead with our program and hopefully most other schools are too. There really is NO reason in the world to stop the kids from playing as they don't do much when it comes to negotiations between the BCTF and the Government. Let the kids play......

SD 1 Burnsview 0 - this was played a few weeks ago and Burnsview is a very good team. They are back to back defending Provincial Champions at the AA level and it is easy to see why. We have possibly the deepest team we've ever had and played a very good game for the first game. Burnsview will likely be another force in the AA level and would handle themselves very well in the AAA level.

SD 5 St. John Brebouf 0 - We played SJB today in miserable conditions. They are a AA school now and had a couple of handy players. There were a few girls missing today but overall it was a decent 2nd half by our girls. There were some quality goals scored which is always nice to see especially when 4 or 5 players are involved in the build up.

League play is supposed to start next week and we are heading to North Delta to play our opener. Go Devils!

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
berg that's too funny!

I enjoy the senior girls soccer thread. Always enjoy Cappy's input.

My daughter plays for single "A " STA. They are away at a tourney in Campell river till Saturday.

But you do raise a good point.:rolleyes: Have a feeling this youth discussion maybe allowed(hopefullly)

Colin Elmes

Aug 10, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
berg that's too funny!

I enjoy the senior girls soccer thread. Always enjoy Cappy's input.

My daughter plays for single "A " STA. They are away at a tourney in Campell river till Saturday.

But you do raise a good point.:rolleyes: Have a feeling this youth discussion maybe allowed(hopefullly)

Good to see youth soccer discussions are back on. Lets talk BCPL

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
League play is supposed to start next week and we are heading to North Delta to play our opener. Go Devils!

Looking forward to the league getting under way here at Elgin too! A pretty successful preseasn for us as we have played very well at the Sr level with most grade 8's, 9's and a few 10's. If our few 11's can convince their parents to let them come out to games and not stay home to do homework(because of lost time dueto strike and a 2 week spring break) we should be just fine.

Look forward to playing you this year as its a game our girls really get up for. Win lose or draw we will have to go for a pint afterwords.

Speaking of pints, those green BL Platinums sure went down well in Waikiki!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on, now.....let's not ruin this Senior Girls High School Soccer thread......

Claremont defeated Argyle today in the final of the Carihi Tournament when usually draws some quality teams. It sounds like a good portion of the teams are going to be continuing on no matter what as some parents/administrators are going to coach the teams if the teachers decide to pack it in. This is good news so it looks like we will have qualifying and provincial tournaments. :)

Colin Elmes

Aug 10, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on, now.....let's not ruin this Senior Girls High School Soccer thread......

Claremont defeated Argyle today in the final of the Carihi Tournament when usually draws some quality teams. It sounds like a good portion of the teams are going to be continuing on no matter what as some parents/administrators are going to coach the teams if the teachers decide to pack it in. This is good news so it looks like we will have qualifying and provincial tournaments. :)

Not to worry Burnsie, I am sure keeper13 will get over his small p_nis one day.

I was supposed to coach McMath grade 8/9 this spring. Thats all been called off because of the BCTF stuff. How come some of the other is still happening?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Colin, at the end of the day, it's an individual choice to go or not to go. I"m very surprised and disappointed that no one at McMath has stepped up to the plate.......or anywhere in Richmond for that matter. :(

keeper13

Feb 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not to worry Burnsie, I am sure keeper13 will get over his small p_nis one day.

I was supposed to coach McMath grade 8/9 this spring. Thats all been called off because of the BCTF stuff. How come some of the other is still happening?

Are you ever going to get over not getting a BCPL team??

Colin Elmes

Aug 10, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you ever going to get over not getting a BCPL team??

Hilarious. Our PCSL Reserve Team needs a keeper. Maybe I will come out and watch your little Fraser Valley League team to see if you are of standard? But of course, then I would know who you are....

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too bad there wasn't some High School Soccer discussion going on here. I'd much rather read about Captain's team and other people's insights on girls soccer than a conversation about BCPL teams and who has a bigger penis.

That being said, really looking foward to the season getting underway later this week.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here here. Please let's refrain from crapping on this thread. It's awesome that T4L and Cappy are willing to continue on coaching and reporting back to us here how their volunteer work is going with the kids and not letting their TF stuff get in the way of working with and for the kids.

Leave the politics out of this. (BCPL stuff, not BCTF stuff... ;) )

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0