Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Masters.....Will he make the cut?

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
No not Tiger...the 14 year old kid, Guan Tian Lang, shot a 73 in his opening round, unbelievable! A grade 8 kid out there with the best in the world on one of the best courses and he shoots a 73! Are we seeing the next Tiger? Still pulling for Phil or Dustin Johnson or the old man Couples......anyone but Tiger!!!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Amazing the power that the kid generates.......though he's a big lad for a 14 year-old. My swing used to be like that when I was 14 but injuries to the back, knees,ankles put a halt to my golfing career so I went to soccer instead.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tiger being good/in contention is good for golf. end. of. story.

Not that I'm a massive fan or anything, but I like watching and root for big DJ as well as the Golf Boys group of Fowler, Mahan, Crane and Bubba. Bubba is probably my favorite personality out on the tour these days.

also how bout that respectable score put up yesterday by Mr Weir?? Shooting par after his injuries and form is a miracle, +2 through 8 today though, not looking good. Only Canuck in the field IIRC.

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
So the kid shoots a +3 75, even after being assessed a stroke penalty for slow play, the first time since 1995 that the PGA has penalized anyone for that. Unless someone gets to -7 for the day, he will make the cut, the youngest one ever to do that, amazing!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0