Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 BC Mens Provincial B Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lol Celtic draw the razorbacks! Love the close game with the winner getting Sparta for another close to home match.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 159

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good draws at your end of the table...looks like our end is all RRSL and BMSL.... at least we see some new faces!

Hopefully schedule gets drawn up sooner than later

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya we definitely are happy with the draw sucks if we make it super far cause half our team is in Vegas for a stag and we may not have numbers, but i feel we can play spoiler a few times in this cup! Should be some great games to watch this year. Also according to the fvsl site it says men's A,B and Masters cups start April 10,11,12. I hope that's correct

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya we definitely are happy with the draw sucks if we make it super far cause half our team is in Vegas for a stag and we may not have numbers, but i feel we can play spoiler a few times in this cup! Should be some great games to watch this year. Also according to the fvsl site it says men's A,B and Masters cups start April 10,11,12. I hope that's correct

I am 99% sure the 1st round Is this coming weekend for B-Cup. Round of 16 starts Apr 10/11/12 but B Cup has a prelimary round.

Sub.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Open the draw and look at the very bottom... it has the dates there on every draw

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
All blacks are the favourites here, correct? Since they're defending champs? Strong contenders, Romania-vmsl?

More teams= more games, more cards, more injuries. Disciplined Teams with large rosters and good turnouts should be ok.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
All blacks are the favourites here, correct? Since they're defending champs? Strong contenders, Romania-vmsl?

More teams= more games, more cards, more injuries. Disciplined Teams with large rosters and good turnouts should be ok.

yes, yes, and yes.

I am annoyed we drew a VMSL team in the 1st round for the 3rd time in a row. Would be great to get a chance to play someone from another league, but I guess if we win we'll get that chance. Overall it appears the bottom half has significantly stronger teams than the top half!

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
1st Rd Predictions anyone? Here's mine...

Westcoast FC Celtic (FVSL) v Westcoast FC Razorbacks (FVSL)

AC Richmond (RASA) v Richmond Athletics (RASA)

Bacardi FC (BMSA) v Langley United Dynamo (FVSL)

S. Burnaby Fighting Irish (BMSA) v Vantreights (VISL)

Rino’s Fury (VMSL) v Bombastic SC (VMSL)

FC Sagres (VISL) v Metropolitan FC (VMSL)

Richmond All Blacks (RASA) v Mundiavocat (BMSA)

Harps ‘n’ Roos (VMSL v FC Romania (VMSL)

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic were hoping for a Friday night game so we could get our extra body before he leaves for Vegas Saturday morning. Wow injuries fcuked us this season. 19 guys signed and in the last 4 weeks we have 6 out for the rest of the season with injuries. 1 broken leg, 3 knees, 1 shoulder surgery, 1 rolled ankle. Plus with a guy stuck working and a guy away for Vegas, lets just say were parking the shite out of this bus come the weekend. Miracle 2 to be filmed this weekend at Pitt Turf. At least our cooler will have the numbers. :wa::bronco::knvb:

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
RMD All Blacks 5 - BBY Mundiavocat 3. Goal and card filled affair. All Blacks defender red carded in the first 15 minutes for an intentional handball. All Blacks went up 5-1 in the first half. Mundiavocat pressed hard in the second half and made it very interesting.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 1-0 Razorbacks. We had 10.5 guys with 1 playing with a sketchy knee but he played great. We had a great first 10 and were rewarded in the 15th minute with a 1-0 lead of a through ball and a nice finish off the post and in from our striker. After that goal we basically parked the bus and weathered the storm with a few chances the rest of the way. They ended up going down to 10 with about 8 to go. Lots of banter during the game from both teams and benches but all harmless. Thought the ref was very consistent as we'll with his assistants. Onto Sparta next week. Roll on Roll on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0