Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 MLS / Caps Preseason

Status
Not open for further replies.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Laba was a trade not a loan. Things are looking up and the word out there is an offensive midfielder is on his way in.

On a Camillo note he has yet to play for his new team as he is struggling with a groin injury and his club is having financial problems and are behind in paying their players. Sounds like his groin has always been a problem but the Caps medical staff helped him keep it under control. Not looking like a great move by him at the moment but maybe it was a case that Kesler slept with his wife and he just wanted out of town.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Laba was a trade not a loan. Things are looking up and the word out there is an offensive midfielder is on his way in.

On a Camillo note he has yet to play for his new team as he is struggling with a groin injury and his club is having financial problems and are behind in paying their players. Sounds like his groin has always been a problem but the Caps medical staff helped him keep it under control. Not looking like a great move by him at the moment but maybe it was a case that Kesler slept with his wife and he just wanted out of town.

Awesome, all of it! Fcuking Kesler...somehow Mrs. Dude got pregnant again, I'm blaming him.

As for Camilo...looks good on him! One thing about the Caps...medical staff truly is world class.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Things do look better every day for Caps. Laba is a darn good midfielder with attacking ability. He is grate at setting players up.
One must say team is bit stronger than last year, better skill and more pace. With a two zip win over St Jose it is clear guys starting to play as a team. Next test is Portland. If we can stand up to them one will go and watch ten fifteen games this year.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Awesome, all of it! Fcuking Kesler...somehow Mrs. Dude got pregnant again, I'm blaming him.

As for Camilo...looks good on him! One thing about the Caps...medical staff truly is world class.

PREGNANT??????
SERIOUSLY????

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Or the faulty box of Lifestyles. It's either Kesler or the Lifestyles. Or the one time a year I get to the box, I put one past the keeper.

Back to the Caps...

Preseason means SFA; so far as I'm concerned, it's fitness building, hopefully chemistry building. We'll see how they fare when the Red Bulls come to town.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This thread keeps getting better and better :)

Unlucky Dude, I mean, congrats!

Naming suggestion: Ryan Meade

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know if I like Ryan or Rob better, so far as first names. I suppose if the kid comes out, and has a yap that won't quit, Utah and I will have to have a serious conversation about stuff.

So, back to the Caps... :rolleyes:

Heard this as a discussion topic on the TEAM today...so what if the Mexican team defaults on payments to the Caps for the transfer fee...Camillo would then become MLS and Caps property again, no?

Could the Caps just go ahead and make this guy stew, kinda rot for the next year?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know if I like Ryan or Rob better, so far as first names. I suppose if the kid comes out, and has a yap that won't quit, Utah and I will have to have a serious conversation about stuff.

So, back to the Caps... :rolleyes:

Heard this as a discussion topic on the TEAM today...so what if the Mexican team defaults on payments to the Caps for the transfer fee...Camillo would then become MLS and Caps property again, no?

Could the Caps just go ahead and make this guy stew, kinda rot for the next year?
TheRob

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger you know better than that. Bob would sell Camilo in a sec to another MLS side. It's all about money with Bob. Do you want the guy back on the club. Club could get grate player in return. It's just too bad that Camilo's manager did what he did. He fingered Camilo up big times. Going to Mexico was a huge mistake.
Third World country. Very little respect for law and other. On the other side Camilo is dumb for listening to manager like that. He has a very young family. He should have spent way more thinking about his families future.
Camilo, Camilo ask for forgiveness kick your manager out. Miller want's to go back to Rangers as he should club could use him. He is not made to play in places with 100 degree temperature and 70 percent humidity. That's the reason guy only scores seven eight goals a year. In Scotland Miller will net you fifteen goals a season.
As you can see Robbo has added lots of Latinos that grew up in that type of heat and humidity.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Miller doesn't score because miller is hurt all the time. I would hope he would score 15 in a div 2 league playing with a premier team too.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
As you can see positive side of the Caps. They tied Portland. Things look OK for 2014 season. Team is way younger ad it has way more pace. One never knows how far these guys can go.
Keepers are equal or better than last year. D is better midfield is way better. Now we need to see what Miller, Mattocks, Salgato, and Kook can do, with a help of the young University additions. In my opinion we are five points better than last years net result.
Making playoffs is not easy but it is totally possible this coming year. Robbo has a good chance on holding his job for three four years.
Kick the dam ball and start the new season. Looking forward to watching few games. We even might see Camilo return.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nothing of that was negative just the truth miller has been hurt since her started and when he is healthy he has been productive. Rangers are a prem team in doc 2 due to financial reasons you would expect players playing below their level to produce. All of hat is just common sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0