Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 Roster Moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Utah you sound like die hart that would monch on one. Fanny how trouth comes out. At least you are up front. Now if you would have said a prity blondy than one could understand where you coming from. Dicks man that's why Boba will not let go of GM job. I thought you new. Irishman is coming over as a left D. Just watch and see. The soonner the better. We want to kick TFC's ars. We have the midfield and front runners. D is a big ????. Are you willing to part with Mattacks is a ???????. Some thinks it's in the makings.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs Uta has nothing to worry about Base is not an back-boxer. UTAH tends to go off as a whiled bull. I see Caps added a keeper from Chicago I read about him he will do fine as a backup keeper. I would have gone with a local guy as a backup. That's the only way our kids can get developed. Here we go again. Carducci will have to move on to get playing time. Good thing we have Ottawa Fury and Edmonton FC and St Antonio Scorpions for our kids to develop. No hope with Bob in this town.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
According to Robbo he is not done yet with midfield players. He wants to add more experience in the middle. We might see one of the youngsters go the other way. I wander if the young man from Toronto is coming this way. Or is he gone back to Argentina. He would fit in well.
Tomorrow we might see what guys will not be part of roster this year.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boy we are going to be tough to play against but can he set other players up?

Last edited:

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like we now have brought in everybody who is coming to start the year but it will be interesting to see who is let go and who gets playing time.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Caps have added a Chilean Pedro Morales. He plays behind the top two. Another skilled player with pace. He is DP on the Caps. I am not sure what future holds for Miller. Morales is way younger player. He even played for NK Dinamo in Croatia. In my opinion a very good addition to Caps. Another player that can play in high heat and humid places.

Kick'em

Mar 6, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watson gone to the Fire. Sad, he seemed like a character guy and I always like him. However, with the new additions to the lineup it seems probable that he wouldn't even see the bench.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Young Dean will take his spot. Younger stronger more skill. We all like Watson. We wish him all the best. I think Koffie is also going to move clubs soon. With all that addition in the middle of the Park I just can't see him getting much time. Plus few other guys. There is no way that Bob and club will pay that many guys.
Team is much improved on paper. Now will have to see if the can play as a team in tough games.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I also see that the WCaps have signed a homegrown 17 year old to a pro contract!!! He will do well as a goalie in the future.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bob is trying to sell the kid. At U 17 in MLS is the worse thing they could have done. NASL for two years would be better for a young man. Here the other tow guys will push the kid out. MLS is pecking other. Way to fast. I wish the kid all the best but in my opinion it is a rocking bay here,

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Latest move improves Caps tons. By adding Morales midfield is set. The man is deadly in 18 yard range if he gets a chance. Sad to see Coacker go but he will get way more playing time with Chivas. Best of luck to him. Young Lewis might get a chance yet. Carducci should be in Edmonton where he gets to play each game. Sitting on a bench improves nothing. If I was him I would go to seria B or C in Italy and go from there.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
http://tylergreen.org/2014/10/25/tigres-makes-offer-to-whitecaps-fc-for-omar-salgado/

Mexican club Tigres UANL has made an offer to Vancouver Whitecaps FC for out-of-favour forward Omar Salgado, according to sources.

Salgado’s Whitecaps career seemingly came to a halt after the 21-year-old reacted badly to a challenge from ‘Caps youngster Mitch Piraux with a retaliatory tackle on the club’s Residency graduate before getting into an argument with assistant coach Martyn Pert during a training session late last month.

While sources told Kia Vancouver Soccer Talk that Tigres have made an offer to Vancouver, Whitecaps FC president Bob Lenarduzzi told Kia Vancouver Soccer Talk host Tyler Green the club “can’t comment” on any potential offer for the player.

Salgado went on a 12-day trial with Mexican club Tigres that officially ended on October 17th. Salgado is still in Mexico and will be a guest of Tigres for the ‘Clásico Regiomontano’ – a match between Tigres and Monterrey.

According to sources, the United States U-23 international impressed during his trial and Tigres are now looking to formally acquire the young striker.

Tigres say they have yet to receive a response from Vancouver with regards to the offer.

Omar Salgado could be sold to Tigres before the transfer window opens, but he would have to wait until January before playing for the Mexican club.

Salgado is scheduled to return to Vancouver on Sunday, October 26th and says he would like to have his playing career sorted “in the near future”.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
http://tylergreen.org/2014/10/25/tigres-makes-offer-to-whitecaps-fc-for-omar-salgado/

Mexican club Tigres UANL has made an offer to Vancouver Whitecaps FC for out-of-favour forward Omar Salgado, according to sources.

Salgado’s Whitecaps career seemingly came to a halt after the 21-year-old reacted badly to a challenge from ‘Caps youngster Mitch Piraux with a retaliatory tackle on the club’s Residency graduate before getting into an argument with assistant coach Martyn Pert during a training session late last month.

While sources told Kia Vancouver Soccer Talk that Tigres have made an offer to Vancouver, Whitecaps FC president Bob Lenarduzzi told Kia Vancouver Soccer Talk host Tyler Green the club “can’t comment” on any potential offer for the player.

Salgado went on a 12-day trial with Mexican club Tigres that officially ended on October 17th. Salgado is still in Mexico and will be a guest of Tigres for the ‘Clásico Regiomontano’ – a match between Tigres and Monterrey.

According to sources, the United States U-23 international impressed during his trial and Tigres are now looking to formally acquire the young striker.

Tigres say they have yet to receive a response from Vancouver with regards to the offer.

Omar Salgado could be sold to Tigres before the transfer window opens, but he would have to wait until January before playing for the Mexican club.

Salgado is scheduled to return to Vancouver on Sunday, October 26th and says he would like to have his playing career sorted “in the near future”.
Stop wasting bandwidth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0