Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 BC Mens Provincial A Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watched the live stream of the game, a great option for people who had Mothers Day commitments. The commentators did a pretty good job.
The ref gave 3 red cards in the OT ( 2 to Inter), and two goals were scored on PKs.
Habib Mohammed had another good game, and Hugo Vasquez was great in goal.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I actually have no problem with the 3 red cards. The pk in Extra Time however, can someone please explain to me what was called?

Regardless, congrats to @Painful Deceit and the rest of the EDC crew! Well done!

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I actually have no problem with the 3 red cards. The pk in Extra Time however, can someone please explain to me what was called?

Regardless, congrats to @Painful Deceit and the rest of the EDC crew! Well done!
Thanks Dezza, we are very happy, the boys worked their asses off and Inter wanted it just as bad...truly a great day for our club, we hope to represent the province in the best way possible.

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
A very gutsy call on the pk from the ref. We were behind the net and really there was nothing in it. The big lad (MVP) upfront was too much for Inter but he wasn't getting to that ball....ref deemed the Inter defender was holding him back. Looked like 6 and half a dozen to me. It was a good game where Chile had the best of the first, but Inter had the lion's share in the 2nd. Shame it was basically decided by the young ref.
Congrats to Chile! A quality, young side.

dudelove

Aug 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
9 games for Suarez for biting, 4 games for Brady for cheating, 14 combined games for swearing......

BC Soccer hearing last night. Tino Cucca given a 9 match suspension (7 league games and 2 Provincial Cup games) for swearing at the official and Erman Ozkan (who was not dressed for the game because of injury) was given a 5 match suspension for swearing (5 league games) after the PK was given in OT of the Provincial Cup Final

Apparently the rule is that swearing to or at an official is an automatic 4 game suspension and then additional games for further abuse/threatening.

Seems rather harsh from an incompetent group of people and program.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does seem a bit harsh though it's hard to judge...

Saying "You're a fcuking clown" is slightly different than "You're a fcuking cnut and I'm gonna FHRITP"

Sep 29, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
The 8th place team in the VMSL wins the BCs. Well done Chile.

Did you forget when peg got demoted to Div.1 - they won it all (the provincials)and went to the nationals.....or inter wins imperial cup and still goes down to Div.1 , all you need to do is just make into the provincials.Like Surrey....almost made it and the team they had could have won it all very easily. congrat's to chile and good luck at the nationals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0