Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 BC Mens Provincial B Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sparta 1 - 0 Hotspur
Not a very good first half by us - chasing the ball the entire time. Despite this, we had 2 great chances to score: one on a breakaway and one on a rebound. Hotspur didnt have much offense, even though they had possession the entire half. Just tried to play the long ball. Second half was a different story, and we almost broke the deadlock on a half volley from 25 yards out. Painted for the top corner, their keeper laid completely out and just got his fingertips to the ball to tip it off the post. It was an unreal save! We finally scored with a great volley from 14 yards in the 70th minute off a cross. Solid defense kept Hotspur to maybe 2 or 3 weaks shots on target the whole game.
On to Athletic.
Is it a Friday night game @ 8:00?

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did I say South Delta? I meant Guildford vs. Lomas/Jugadores.

Huge upset by Jugadores today, as I heard they haven't even trained in a month! Well in lads.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Considering All-Blacks history in the competition, yes. I just can't figure out if I jinxed them and the Royals by assuming they'd make it through, or if @club_i_champ actually cursed them both with some kind of black magic.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
royals going out kind of confirmed how water-down 2b was this year...
As stated in the div2 thread.

Persia winning is an upset but they displayed a great defensive record and grinded out tight victories this year. Well done.

Will there be more upsets this year?!?

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Considering All-Blacks history in the competition, yes. I just can't figure out if I jinxed them and the Royals by assuming they'd make it through, or if @club_i_champ actually cursed them both with some kind of black magic.

No need for me to curse the All Blacks, we've had their number all year. As for the Royals, I have mates on the squad, and fancied potentially playing them in the Finals should both squads been fortunate enough to make it that far, but alas, it wasn't to be. I managed to win some pints though with them crashing out of the competition so early :smuggrin:

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My predictions for this weekend;

Port Alberni
Persia FC

Athletics

Sparta

Saanich
Guildford

Muckerlomas

Jugadores

I reckon both teams going to the island this weekend have more quality then their hosts, but that island trip, along with island reffering could be a huge equalizer, either way I'm making those picks. Meralomas shouldn't have any issues with the Jugadores, but having said that, I said the same thing about the TSA Royals. As for our game, I had to pick ourselves, that's a no brainer!

Good luck to all this weekend.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
We put in an injured starter in the 80th min and he scored 2 and assisted 1 in 20 mins.
Ps- Don't predict victory in your own games

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF?

Of course you should predict victory in your own games. It's predicting you'll lose that should be 100% offside.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0