Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 BC Mens Provincial Masters Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Jason Jordan put Dancin Bear in his belly. Nice set up by JJ for the Croatia goal.
Not sure what that meant but I was nowhere near their tying goal....which in retrospect may have been a problem.
3 BC titles in 6 years! Say what you want, but that shite is quality. Easily the oldest team in the league but a team full of winners and know how to get it done when it matters. In my opinion, we got through the toughest side of the draw and knocked off the 2 top teams in regular league play. I thought we should have had it done before pk's, but a bad miss and Didar stonewalled us on a header 2 yards off the line. Credit to Croatia.....quality lads and a great battle today. An honour to play alongside these Westside boys. We are the Westside! Git in ya dancer! There goes another year....

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Dancin Bear congrats on another title. The JJ reference was that it looked like he had a small human in his belly…and I had to pick you or Smallsy. Had nothing to do with where you were on the field when their goal was scored. Precious.

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Dancin Bear congrats on another title. The JJ reference was that it looked like he had a small human in his belly…and I had to pick you or Smallsy. Had nothing to do with where you were on the field when their goal was scored. Precious.
I will put it down to the post game pints Bandcamp. He did actually put Stevie D down prior to his through ball, hence my confusion. Very sore today....

The Ranger

Sep 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations to Westside and my good friends. DB, Smally, Mehuys, Rico... Awesome job!

Westside wins games... Put some hardware on the line and they get the job done.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
11053043_10152735018741338_2028612576829122698_n.jpg

What's with the shirtless people? Still trying to impress the ladies at age 45+?

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah, an awkward but amazingly charismatic post game interview :rolleyes:

well a few days to recover and reflect. it was a typical hard fought final. always tough to see it decided on pk's...we've all been on both sides of that...elation for some and heartbreak for others. croatia were all class and it was a fun game to be a part of regardless of the result. we went through that last year when we bowed out agains poco on pk's in the semis. that motivated our squad to make another run at it this year and couldn't be prouder of the gutsy effort over the last four games. looking forward to a shot at another western's trophy.

palm dessert....make way...myself, DB and a good westside crew on our way tomorrow! :cigar:

Status
Not open for further replies.