Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 Canadian Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why so, you say?

Well, good sir....

I think the Caps will start playing for the 0-0 draw, but give one up in doing so. Because when they aren't on the attack, they actually suck defensively. It is their constant counter attack that keeps teams on their heals.

In the second half, Caps will pull it back, then go ahead one. BUT, surprise, they go into their shell and Montreal will tie it in injury time.

Nothing happens in extra time.

In PKs, Ousted stands on his head, and stones the first 4 shooters. Octavio is the only Cap to score. But wait! On the 4th shot, Ousted suffers weird hip dislocation (he would be fine the next day, miraculously) that prevents him from standing in for the last shot. Octavio then slips on the green keeper's jersey for the 5th and final Impact shooter. It's Nigel Reo-Cocker. Nigel looks left, shoots right. Octavio bites to the left at first, yet somehow backflips over to the far right post to make the stop w/ his toe. The bal deflects off the post, and harmlessly stays out of the net.

Other than that, it'll be a stinker.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Riot?
Is this the same group of "Southsiders" that make a big deal about having a badass parade to every game, then stop at the red light, before crossing the road to the stadium?
Only in Canada.

Today might be different, it is the Amway Canadian Championship final :rolleyes: ....

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dunno, Jigsaw. Our Stanley Cup march will rival any march to the stadium the UK can put up. With just as much violence and hooliganism.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great win for the club, was great to see the team act like the kids they really are in the celebrations :)

Thought the FIRST yellow on the Impact centerback to be extremely weak.

I missed the first 10 minutes of the second half, did RT do something extra-ordinary during that spell? For the life of me, I cannot figure out how he was named MVP! :confused:

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great win for the club, was great to see the team act like the kids they really are in the celebrations :)

Thought the FIRST yellow on the Impact centerback to be extremely weak.

I missed the first 10 minutes of the second half, did RT do something extra-ordinary during that spell? For the life of me, I cannot figure out how he was named MVP! :confused:

Hairstyle change - from a clown to a normal looking young man. That was before a game though but it may be a reason for MVP award.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes RT worked his bag off. Same old. Nothing really special though. Probably wanted to give a Canadian the MVP. Canadian championship, Canadian MVP.
Really out of 3 teams.
And really only Canadian on the pitch for the caps. Great odds!

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Best club in Canada now right? That's what this cup is for?
Is it best club made out of none Canadians?
This cup should be for a "Canadian" team. At least 70% Canadians or something.

Anyways, nice win and nice that he went with his first team for this final. Tough luck on the impact as that red crushed it for them.

Now let's win the league!

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tiebert probably got the MVP cause he may have been the only player to play in all 4 games. I think the first yellow was due to accumulation of fouls, not just the weak call itself. Thought the caps deserved the game regardless, Montreal didn't have one good chance all night. Nice win though, good to get a cup under our belt. If anyone can see the video of Kah on the hover board dancing after the win, its fantastic.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Best club in Canada now right? That's what this cup is for?
Is it best club made out of none Canadians?
This cup should be for a "Canadian" team. At least 70% Canadians or something.

Anyways, nice win and nice that he went with his first team for this final. Tough luck on the impact as that red crushed it for them.

Now let's win the league!

I am confused you want a team with at least 70% Canadian players but you are glad he went with the first team instead of the Canadian players that played in the earlier games.

Anyway the stadium atmosphere was fantastic last night and can only imagine what it will be like when we win the Shield then the MLS cup at home.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canadian Championship Celebrations - Kah celebrates on a hoverboard by Regs posted 37 minutes ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0