Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 Canucks trade must

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It looks like last year will repeat it's self if few trades are not made. With Bieksa out for a long time GM must make a move for one D and two forward to kick start the club again. With far many guys thirty two and older it is showing that clubs with bigger younger and stronger players will make a run for play off's.
With out Richardson in line up team lacks grit. One more guy like him is a must.

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Traded prospect Gustav Forsling for Adam Clendening (CHI). Similar players, but Clendening bigger and a few years ahead (22). NHL ready and a PP quarterback by all accounts.
Good trade

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It has started, Canuck have new guy on roster. Adam Clendening is the new addition on D. Good play making D. Plays well in both ends. X Boston University guy. 6"0 194 LBS. Might start in Utica and than come this way. The more skill the better. Young man did play with Chicago in NHL. Good swap for bot clubs. Forsling went to Chiago.

Last edited:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Talk around Edmonton is that Oilers are trying to make deal with Canucks. Nail Kakopov,Luke Gozdic and Jeff Pettry to Canucks. Markstrom Kassian and Weber and fifth round 2015 and sixth round 2016 the other way.
This could salve Edmontons keeper problem, it could salve Vancouver toughness. It could give Kassian new life and Jakopov new start. With Webers skill oilers might climb the chart. Petrry would salve Vancouver problem around the net.
To me it looks like both clubs would be stronger.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
MacTawish was watching Canucks game vs twin city something is going on maybe three way deal. I can not understand coaches point of view in this game.
He uses twin again for very important draw. Young Horvat should be the guy. We most likely will tie more games in last minute or two.Hate like hell to give the points to twin city.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mktb yes man, plus you will see Bieksa in Boston for Bartowski. Club has to make changes or they will miss the playoff's. I am not sure who the second guy from Canucks will end-up in Boston. Talk is Bieksa and Jensen and a pick . Barowski D this plus a forward could be the sweed from Boston..
All know Edmonton is after Weber. Minista want's Kassian. Kassian did not want to play in the west. How it will all uncoil I am not sure. Last game tells you that this team lacks strength in both ends.

Last edited:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where is this pigeon your getting the info from?

Ass-ian isn't worth a pot to piss in.....some bum from the plant Utica just played before him last game.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I listen to short wave radio. I get the info from Boston radio station. And from other cities across us and Europe if I want to listen. For most those guys get the info from inside of a player or two. It's all through friends.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't resist...

tinfoil_hat_antenna.jpg

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mtkb what I can not understand why the team does not trade or sand Kassian down to Utica. Not playing a young man will destroy Kassian. Guy like Alexander Gernier would do better job. On top of the guy is 6-4 210 Lbs. Gerns plays like Shawn Metthias. I gues coach likes to loose.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am not sure about it. But why would you add a guy to your farm system if he could not go up and down. Gerns loves the game and show up every game. Archibueald is also a guy that can help for few games a year. He is another 6-3 guy 200 plus lbs hard nose guy in the corners. Both of these guys are better than Vey or Kassian if given a proper chance. Club gives up on young guys way fast in my opinion. Vertanan will be given chance next year. Gerns is more mature player. I would send Vertanan to Utica for a year.Bring Archi and Gerns up to play with Bo.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am sure few NHL eams will be looking at some University kids from US. Kids like Mark MacMillan a BC guy from Penticton could be added to Utica. Or Michael Parks from same school. Also Seath Ambroz from Minnisota University is done this year. These are guys that played in top ten in US for last four years. There is very little risk with proven kids. Nik Mattson another guy.
Canucks need more grit they have it in Utica all they need is players to replace the call ups to NHL.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
New York talk is that Higgens and Weber from Canucks will end up with Rangers for Krieder and third round pick. Looks like Rangers would make a run for the cup.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
show us the link to that NYC story... Krieder and a 3rd for a couple spare parts eh? Bull.

as for Bieksa to Boston, the Bruins cant afford the contract, and he was one of the most yappy anti-Boston Canucks during the finals... he's a clown and that don't play in Beantown...

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
MTKB as I told you before I do listen to radio talk from New York. That's how I hear about it. Come play-off's Higgens is a very good player and as you can see Weber has second most points as a D. New York coach knows both guys. According to New York radio club has a better winger on the farm team than Krieder. That's what the talk is. One of the guys said New York can give one third round pick as they have two.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not so sure why you said that but just the same you did see the game tonight. Canucks can not play against big strong teams. If Benning does not add a big strong D like Adam MacQuaid and a tough left wing team will miss the play-off.
One has to give to get. Loss in Chicago and you will see the team start falling apart. Bonnino got hurt tonight, might have busted his foot. That shot blocking is getting dumber by the minute. Let the dam golly stop the shot, D clears if there is a rebound.
Twins are getting dam old. Pink skirt should be made for both of them. Not enough for the money these guys get.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts