Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 Whitecaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did anyone else think the 2nd Seattle goal was well offside? Not the one that was called back but their actual second one.

I had a feeling when it first went in it might be offside, then did a slow mo reply on the pvr and he is offside, obviously it's not a video game where the decision will be inch perfect but I've seen worse decisions in top European leagues not to forget last years WC. Nonetheless the first 20 mins was pretty exciting for an mls game....

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah hopefully they are both mentally and physically exhausted for this Sundays match. Then it looks like BC place will be invaded by a bunch of bearded, unwashed hipsters on the 8th singing our house in the middle of BC. I guess hipsters don't take geography or maybe we could convince them to go to Prince George instead.

is

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reading between the lines, the extra seats wouldn't have been made available unless 21K had been sold already.

I dunno, just seem so lacking in marketing confidence.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
They should add seats that go right up to the advertisement boards. Lets get personal here, you want to talk intimate atmosphere, lets get so bloody close Portland can smell the $12 beers on our breathes as we all yell stupid lines that barely make sense at anything that moves in front of us. Now we're talking, talk about home field advantage.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah hopefully they are both mentally and physically exhausted for this Sundays match. Then it looks like BC place will be invaded by a bunch of bearded, unwashed hipsters on the 8th singing our house in the middle of BC. I guess hipsters don't take geography or maybe we could convince them to go to Prince George instead.

is

Vanderhoof to be Exact. Geographical Center of B.C.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reading between the lines, the extra seats wouldn't have been made available unless 21K had been sold already.

I dunno, just seem so lacking in marketing confidence.

I think that is just the message for public consumption. I checked the ticket availability earlier this week and they had already opened up extra section. Also there is no way the Houston game only had the announced 21,000 people there. They routinely open up extra seats but keep the announced 21,000.

is

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rivero meet Net, Net meet Rivero. Get to know one another and it's ok with you hit each other once in awhile. Heard rumours of the caps talking to Fernando Torres, that could be great.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm a big Octavio fan, but it is getting comical as to how unconfident he is around goal! How many times does he pass off while inside 18? He made that play to Koffie in the first half, which Koffie himself bottled, but in doing so, Octavio passed instead of shooting on a clear look himself. WTF? You are a striker, man...STRIKE! Then that clear opportunity he put over the bar. Fak.

Sunday should be great, wish I could go.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
If mattocks is our game changer off the bench, we are in trouble here.
He hasn't done a lick since being on. The long balls to Riv are doing nothing.
Yes kekuta is young but he kept back lines honest with his pace and knack around the net.
Minute he went off and Rosales came on our whole look changed. Faaaaaaack.

Rosales is great but a step behind. Morales and his deep spraying ball are all getting cut off.

Next year young caps. Next year.
:(

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why Mattocks plays more than Earnshaw is an absolute crime. Robinson shouldn't win coach of the year for that reason alone. Time to invest in the real goal scoring striker not a holding DP who plays alone up front. Definitely our best season with lots of positives, but they need to focus on what's important now and that's scoring goals.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did Mattocks win one header, hold up a ball, get on the end of anything, make a good forward pass? Even once?

Did anyone see the Seattle Dallas game? Wow. That was a match. Dallas is a very strong team that could take it all.

Mattocks has to go. Just terrible. Dallas brings Perez off the bench and we have a runner. That's it. Aghhh. So pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0