Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Pool 2016/2017 TTP NHL HNIC Pickem Challenge

Offical TTP Pools

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP NHL HNIC Season 2016/2017 Pickem Challenge

Predict the winners of of ALL games played each Saturday and win cash.

Go join now, it's free to enter for all TTP Members!

http://www.takethepiss.com/pickem/

Prize Package(s)
$5
to each weekly winner if a Premium Member - if a non-premium member tops the week, there will be no payout.
$100 to the overall season winner if a Premium Member as of December 1st 2016.

How to play: For each game, pick the winner. For weekly tiebreaker, predict the total shots on goal for the last game.

Steps to join:

First you need to join the pool - it should be listed at the bottom of the main pool page: http://www.takethepiss.com/pickem/pools/ - if you were in a previous TTP Pickem pool, you will be redirected to your default pool - to get back to the pool join page, click the Manage Your Pools link in the subnavigation bar (or dropdown submenu when hovering over the PICKEM nav bar tab). Click Join for this pool.

Once joined, you need to make your picks and enter the tie-breaker for the week - for this pool the tiebreaker is Total shots on goal for the final game listed each week. To get to the weekly picks page, click the Manage Your Picks link in the subnav. Then click on the Make Your Picks button located in the right sidebar

upload_2016-10-10_13-29-27.png

Good luck to everyone, should be a good pool!

Cheers,

Regs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Money not an issue, keeps myself interested :)

The way it is, anyone can join at anytime and play for the weekly payout (provided Better Bastard status).

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Money not an issue, keeps myself interested :)

The way it is, anyone can join at anytime and play for the weekly payout (provided Better Bastard status).

Fair enough, I wasn't sure if you have had much left after all the Lawyer fees you have had to buck up for to defend the site against @Soccer Coach 's defamation lawsuits.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts