Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2016 Whitecaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Caps win 2-1 with Mattocks getting both... trade value will never be higher! :)

Highlights: Whitecaps FC vs Sounders FC by Regs posted Yesterday at 10:24 PM

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs you are spot on, Mattacks knows his but is on the chopping block. Some how I think DP player might be the one. I could be wrong. Robbo is giving Mattacks every chance to prove the point. If they do trade him we actually will get back a bit. Robbo is trying to develop younger players but some don't get the point.
Price of coco might be cheeper in future. Robbo is getting more wise by the minute.
Old Baba is loosing grip bit by bit.
Power of HPL development does not do much. Sad to see that local soccer can not produce one young man to do the job.
Maybe with addition of British help we might have a player or two in three years. Till then Perez is good enough for me Mattacks the same. Highy price average players should be moved.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Base why do you have to go from being coherent to just speaking jumbled non sense. It just makes everyone breeze past your posts or block your posts. If you have something to contribute stop acting like you can't put a descent sentence together. It's neither entertaining or witty. Sometimes you have good things to contribute but I can't be bothered as it honestly annoys me reading it.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bulljivi oh Bulljivi you make me laugh. You sound like wanna be. Remember no weakness to one percent. Opinion all ways heard very seldom taken.
Matacks is a young guy why throw him under the bus. Keep the guy forget DP player that's good for Seria C.
Some of grew up where real soccer was played and played it, this local soccer is miles away yet.
You will go to Delsom more bit more watching these guys. When is Bustos going to play with all these imports? Or thoes it matter to you? Good thing local fans are very clueless.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have Mr. Base Reverse By-Polar Disorder. Or, Base Disorder, for short. It inflicts people who read his post. In one post, you can go from totally agreeing, to wholeheartedly disagreeing, to clueless in trying to decipher the last bit.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Dude none above. I just hate like hell to see foren take the jobs of Canadian kids. Most local guys thinks that's OK. Tons of kids play ball here none get to play in starting eleven on Caps. I say we protest to de point where we see four or five Canadians in the starting eleven.
Or add two more USL teams in Canada.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
As great as it would be to have local kids in our line up at the end of the day it's a business and you have to do what you believe is best for your business. Winning is good business and if you have to go offshore to find a better product that's what you're going to do to make sure you achieve those results. It's really a dead horse here and wishful thinking to believe the Caps are going to get pro Canadian line ups.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cascade sooner than you think. Canadian folks just about head it with all the BS. We all know it's business we all support soccer. The trouble is kids from US have equal or less skill than the local kids. Hurtado has less skill than the guy in VMSL. We will see protests here in not too long of a time.
No disrespect to a DP player but I could find four better strikers locally than what he is. It takes bit of time to get the things going here it will come to head.
HPL and academy soccer is just as good as Caps program or even better. We all watched Caps in PCSL with the reserve team. I think they won two games in two years. Cascade don not kid your self about Canadian kids. Next game against Mexico will paint the future here. Team wins new Canadian League will be in place in less than five years.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am glad Dude has a doctor degree to judge people. According to him I need meds according to me all I need is peace good A-s. Dude is almost there teaching is getting to him.
Remember what Marodona said, never went to school soccer was more fun.
In my day lost of that was going on. Bit of erbs and than play ball and more ball.
Caps are a better team this year as long as coach be rids some of the bad apples. Parker alone is worth the price,Waston the same,Coffie macho man and Tibs with new hair cut now we get star from Japan, Blaz and Manneh what more do you want.
Them boys will spell it to Dude 2 zero Caps opening game.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yah it's tough to read sometimes. Thoughts are all over the place but sometimes some good facts and points. Like shopping at winners. If you give it some time you can make something out of it when going through all the nonsense. But have to separate it yourself.

Love yah base. With out you it would be quiet in here at times. Your poetry isn't for everyone though.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hate shopping at Winners. I would compare Base more to trying to follow current events by listening/reading/watching Fox News. There might be a fact slipped in and maybe a brief logical opinion or point, but way too much garbage to attempt to wade through. Occasionally good for a laugh, but in reality anyone of any degree of intelligence is embarrassed by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0