Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2016 World Cup of Hockey

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm back to being grumpy.

OK game the other night, got interesting at the Russian dicks tied it, but then Canada swung it's much larger dick...game, set, match.

Now we're in the final against...team Europe?

Like, seriously? Even Sweden is more hate-able than team Europe. It is not in-obvious to everyone (see what I did there @Regs? Dick move, I know) that this tourney is nothing more than some high quality exhibition. This isn't even World Championship caliber, in terms of the players really caring.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a finish!

Now I can go back to hating on the little rat fcukface.

:)

Go Canada Go!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crazy finish! But I'd expect nothing less from Canada.

First time ever cheering for Marchand.
Then I threw my drink at the TV and called him a rat.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wasn't talking about your idea that is too American for me:( Never watched a game and don't really feel I missed anything.

Find me in the same camp as the unpatriotic prick.

NHL preseason actually was more interesting to me. In the end, this was a stupid, meaningless tournament that was nothing more than a glorified exhibition season. You can't tell me the players all felt this was truly best-on-best, the pieces were in place, sure...but a 1997 Canada Cup this was not.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm kinda happy this flopped. I really, really love the hockey at the Olympics. Who doesn't? Everyone but the NHL owners.

I get that Betman is their hired gun, so really, this is on the owners. Fcuk 'em all. Likely they'll turn around and fcuk us in return, and kibosh the NHL player's involvement in the Olympics, but frankly, that may make those games even better at this point. Probably turn it into a U23 tourney, it'd be pretty good!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0