Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier 2017/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So if Inter used this rule, and he's still signed to Burnaby for the FVSL premier season, how is he a flake?

~curiousastowhatnowdefinesaflake.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, he's no flake I wasn't calling him one. That was not intended to be calling him a flake but was ment for a totally different discussion. No harm moving on.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Both Coastal and Aldergrove have lost 3 straight; they'll play this weekend so somebody has to get a point or three. Obviously it's a low bar to get over with 5 of 8 teams qualifying for the Provincials, but still, these teams would likely to expect to compete for the title. Of course it's well early enough for these teams to climb back to the top of the pile, however, these results point to both groups needing to find another gear if they want to be taken seriously come Provincial Cup season. Perhaps Aldergrove had all their eggs in one basket and went supernova to reach the heights that they did last season, while Coastal have likely been handed a reality check after skating through the first three games of the campaign. Maybe we will get some answers Saturday at SSAP.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hangover? Lost a couple of key pieces? Hildy has been quiet, injured or more attention being paid?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, he's no flake I wasn't calling him one. That was not intended to be calling him a flake but was ment for a totally different discussion. No harm moving on.

Sure, it is about as by-polar as any of your other 499 post, so par for the course I guess.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sure, it is about as by-polar as any of your other 499 post, so par for the course I guess.

No the # tag (which I just learner how to use mind you) was about something totally different that's why I put 4 spaces. Maybe 5s the key anyways big game aldy v coastal 2 slumping top teer teams.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This game actually is the most intriguing early season match.

Word out of Coastal Camp is they've been flying without a top keeper, but are confident they have one on board now. The skuttlebug is that in the past few matches that they've lost, the L can be marked up to differences in that position alone, i.e.: against Langley w/ Hicks.

Then Aldergrove, on a bigger hangover than even @utah has ever seen.

Coastal looks to be a top 3 threat, and really, Aldergrove appears to be drastically underachieving thus far. Should be a pretty good battle.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
This game actually is the most intriguing early season match.

Word out of Coastal Camp is they've been flying without a top keeper, but are confident they have one on board now. The skuttlebug is that in the past few matches that they've lost, the L can be marked up to differences in that position alone, i.e.: against Langley w/ Hicks.

Then Aldergrove, on a bigger hangover than even @utah has ever seen.

Coastal looks to be a top 3 threat, and really, Aldergrove appears to be drastically underachieving thus far. Should be a pretty good battle.

They have 5 keepers signed already! They want another one?!

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd say signing a new keeper is all well and good but leaving guys open for free headers isn't really helping the keeper out. Wouldn't blame him for langley. Let in 2 bad for sure coastal missed a peno and let 2 bad markin goals in. They should be looking for a new home field instead of players. They are fast and play home games on grass. Thx for slowing it down for everyone way to utilize your speed. Hahah. They may need a stratigist not just a keeper

lfc4

Sep 21, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coastal issues definitely start with the coaching. I could see a change if they lose this week. My mole in the Coastal room is telling me Ron is set to return.

Dude's network into various rooms in the valley is mighty impressive for a has been who never really was and now living out of town.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think that's accurate I think he's done pretty well over the last 5 years but them playing on grass is a waste of what makes them effective. I dunno. Not my squad but truths are truths. As you were!

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
And b4 ther chirping begins and it will. Yes I prefer grass, yes its better on the body. But South surrey's grass is tight which make coastal play to bunched rather than a big turf. and yes if u don't train on it week in and week out its not an advantage over other teams.

Side note. Aldie need to right this ship against another top team in div.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think that's accurate I think he's done pretty well over the last 5 years but them playing on grass is a waste of what makes them effective. I dunno. Not my squad but truths are truths. As you were!

Kind of a weird argument given they've lost 2 of 3 at home, and their 1 win was a tight 4-3 over Chilliwack?

Yet away on turf they've won 7-0, 6-2, and lost once to Langley which from the sounds of it on here they weren't outplayed?

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kind of a weird argument given they've lost 2 of 3 at home, and their 1 win was a tight 4-3 over Chilliwack?

Yet away on turf they've won 7-0, 6-2, and lost once to Langley which from the sounds of it on here they weren't outplayed?

I'm saying at home they should play on turf over grass?? Was that not obvious? I know they have lost home games. That's the point. On grass fast teams become slower. Thanks for keeping up if I didn't make it that clear. again for the record, if your a fast team play on a fast surface,on the same iq scale 1+1 is 2. Field #3 at surrey is money.

Last edited:

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coastal issues definitely start with the coaching. I could see a change if they lose this week. My mole in the Coastal room is telling me Ron is set to return.

Dude's network into various rooms in the valley is mighty impressive for a has been who never really was and now living out of town.

I can't see this happening, at least not mid-season. Last I knew, Ron's got a solid enough Div. 1 team at Temple and I doubt he's going to drop that and abandon the players that stayed loyal to him and followed him there to come running back to a club that has twice told him to f*ck off...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts