Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2017 PGA Tour

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Farmers Insurance Open this weekend.

Canadian Adam Hadwin tied for 2nd, 1 shot back and is near the top of the leaderboard 2 weeks in a row. Finished 2nd last week with a 3rd round 59!!!!, and looking to continue that success. Could be the next Canadian recently that's making a wave since Mike Weir. Not seeming to be getting the same notoriety is MacKenzie Hughes who's been high on a couple leaderboards already this season as well.
Would love to see another Canadian have a successful year.

Woods made a return this week sporting a new deal with Taylor Made. Watched him for a few holes with Day and Johnson and he's definitely lost some length in his drives. Taking it easy on the old back I'm guessing.
Unfortunately missed the cut with at +4 (76-72)
Wonder how long Tiger is gonna last this year? And will he return to his winning ways or just be another name on the scoreboard.
Still drawing huge crowds though.

And what's with all the low rounds?
Hadwin shoots a 59 last week
Justin Thomas the week before
And also a 60 that same week from Kisner who missed an eagle on 18 for a 59.
Juiced bats?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hadwin shoots a 76 in his final round to finish tied for 49th. Couldn't hold it together for the final round and drops a few dollars on Sunday.

This weeks Waste Management Open will be as exciting as ever. Can't wait to see what ensues this year on the 16th

IMG_6306.JPG

Last edited:

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hadwin shoots a 76 in his final round to finish tied for 49th. Couldn't hold it together for the final round and drops a few dollars on Sunday.

This weeks Waste Management Open will be as exciting as ever. Can't wait to see what ensues this year on the 16th

View attachment 17807

I've golfed Ledge View many times. While its not a long course it does demand Strategy and Patience like no other course locally. Lepp, Taylor and Hadwin all say that course was instrumental in their careers. Not Sure where LedgeView is at financially but i know it wasnt pretty. I think they wanted to run the pipeline under the mountain? And most recently the club house ( which was long over due for an upgrade) burned down.
I hopet he local pga boys dont forget where they came from!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
$500 US per person per day....all food and booze included

What!? Who offers that package!?
Oh wait, that's just getting in the gates.
You still have airfare and hotel on top I guess.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts