Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2018 BC Masters Provincial A Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
That Westside game would be a good game to watch. Its weird, this tournament I have been out to four games, and Valente dislocated his elbow in one, Wicks dislocated his shoulder in another and the ND player broke his leg in a couple places. Last night, with the game 1-1, our guy Shaun who was doing a fine job filling in for Nash dislocated his elbow/broke his arm. We were asleep at the switch/distracted by that I thought for the next minute or two and they got the go-ahead goal; very predatory. Very disappointed when out player blasted it over the bar with 15 to play on the penalty. I think that was the proverbial TSN turning point as we had them on the ropes for the last half hour. and missed chance after chance I give MF credit though, they showed a lot of character in that one. Extremely disappointing for us to go out this early after the year we have had. I think the ref was the best we have had all year.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Terry missed the PK. No idea why Jinky did not step up and slot it home, as he is money from the spot. Terry’s PK still has not landed.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Westside Temple Game should be a good one.

Having played with Temple for years and knowing a lot of the guys on the team and having played against Westside a few times, this one will be very interesting and here is my take from experience.

Temple have added a new players this season and have a very deep bench. Skilled and fit, they are a handful for any team.

Westside however is a experienced team in this competition and know how to get the job done.

Westside play well together and I feel are a more cohesive team with all the players on the same page.

The key to this game will be the first 15 to 20 minutes.

We always struggled in those opening minutes and would give up early goals. We would then pour it on for the remainder of the games. Teams would just sit back and counter attack and we struggled with that.

If Westside can nick one early, Temple will be forced to play more direct.

However, the longer the game goes without a goal benefits Temple as there skill and movement will start to really come out as the game moves on.

On paper, I would look at it and say Temple in a walk. However, the team cohesiveness ands experience of Westside evens thats out.

Should be a fun one and I will be out to watch this one hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0