Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2018 Masters B Cup Results, Discussion, Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

da Rock

Apr 24, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good job to Burnaby. Travel, injuries and other stuff made us play more like over an 45 team...which is where most of us will be next year.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whoops I forgot, they are actually in the over 45 Division.

Yeah crazy they beat a team who will be playing Masters Premier next year. If they lost to a over 45's team imagine the beatings they are gonna take next season?

And of course, no over 35 teams have any players in their mid to late 40's or even 50's.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
5-2 is a convincing scoreline for the Dragons. To their credit, they do have some quality on that team if they get everyone out. Their mid-table finish in the league is rather deceiving imo. An impressive to say the least.

The semi-final is set:

TBD ICSF Columbus FC (VMSL) vs Wanderers FC (BMSL) - Can Wanderers go undefeated this year in league and cup play? Why not?
TBD Cordova Bay Bobcats (VISL) vs IG Micromed Dragons (VMSL) - Cheering on former teammates on this one.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Will be Dragons vs Columbus in the final. Two very solid teams who met in the VMSL B cup final.

Though I have no clue about the other teams they are playing.

Letsgo

May 6, 2018
Tokens
Dirty Money
Went and watched the semifinal tonight in Victoria. IG lost to the bobcats 5-1. IG got pretty chippy and frustrated nest the end. Number 15 for IG is a really good player but couldn’t make anything happen against the strong D of the bobcats tonight. He was losing his head and yelling and screaming at everyone. It’s was pretty funny actually. The island team looked good. I pick them to roll to a provincial cup win next week.

Letsgo

tattoo

Apr 28, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just to let you guys know in the Columbus game, their goalie dislocated his elbow 10 minutes in the game. So they were playing with a Player in net. So in my eyes if that didn’t happen I think Columbus would be in the final.

lego3

Oct 20, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just to let you guys know in the Columbus game, their goalie dislocated his elbow 10 minutes in the game. So they were playing with a Player in net. So in my eyes if that didn’t happen I think Columbus would be in the final.

Just to let you know no one cares. You still lost!!! Carry on.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts