Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2018 NHL Playoffs

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jets/Preds series is awesome - anyone catch that game last night?

Wow.

Jets in 6!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've missed a lot of games lately but after today I'm back watching as it looks like this year is equalling last year's playoffs at the very least on entertainment value.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
31520313_930734897097765_4745790449960067909_n.jpg

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny how many guys hated him and said he didn’t care about winning a Stanley Cup prior to this. He’s Russian, they care about the Olympics and don’t dream of winning the cup. He has different colour skate laces, doesn’t say all 4 lines were firing and we just need to keep doing the little things, each and every interview.

Personally I’ve always loved the guy, he has character and wears his emotions on the outside. It’s good for hockey and I’m glad hockey guys are seeing it now. He does care and loves this game as much as anyone I’ve seen. Not everyone needs to lead like a boring Canadian hockey player. 14 years and he got it done. It was awesome to watch the celebrations and see how much it meant to him. Now we are seeing the fun side of OVI in the aftermath, the side people said would never lead a team to a Stanley Cup.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny how many guys hated him and said he didn’t care about winning a Stanley Cup prior to this. He’s Russian, they care about the Olympics and don’t dream of winning the cup. He has different colour skate laces, doesn’t say all 4 lines were firing and we just need to keep doing the little things, each and every interview.

Personally I’ve always loved the guy, he has character and wears his emotions on the outside. It’s good for hockey and I’m glad hockey guys are seeing it now. He does care and loves this game as much as anyone I’ve seen. Not everyone needs to lead like a boring Canadian hockey player. 14 years and he got it done. It was awesome to watch the celebrations and see how much it meant to him. Now we are seeing the fun side of OVI in the aftermath, the side people said would never lead a team to a Stanley Cup.

The story that was run on Ovechkin visiting the DTES and handing out jackets and clothes to the homeless cemented it for me. He is a good guy. And when good guys win, it's awesome! Watching him celebrate among the common folk is fantastic!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0