Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2018 Whitecaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All this crap some people are saying about Robbo...don't forget we were one goalkeeping error away (against Portland on the last day) from finishing at the *TOP* of the western conference last season. Let that sink in.

Agreeing with @LION ? WTF?

There is one rule around here: I am always wright, he is always wrong, except when he agrees with me. Get the fcuk on board, or you open yourself up to some major internet bullying.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Schweiny likes his ifs and ands and pots and pans and.... anyway...

Good thing they didn't want to pay Parker more than Waston... now they're both gone as of 2019...

This is a non-playoff team that's going to be down two of their best three players and their top draft pick, and the remaining star is going to be a 35 year old striker that they used like a government mule this season... on turf...

on the one hand, at least whoever the new leader is will have most of the budget to spend... on the other, this starts to look a lot like San Jose / Wondo circa the present which, you'll notice, is a really really bad look.

i suppose it's time for RT to assume the captaincy anyway; gotta look on the bright side...

FC Red Star

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last time Whitecaps were searching "globally" for a new coach no one (Bradley, Yallop) wanted to come here so Whitecaps ended up promoting their assistant coach Robinson to the head coach position.

Nothing has really changed since their last "global search" (the same ownership group, the same front office, the same artificial turf) so I wonder who would want to come to coach Whitecaps now. Craig Dalrymple may be in a longer ride here than only remaining 5 games he is supposed to coach.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Craig was coaching my son 7 years ago, and although I like him and hope for the best, I sure as fcuk hope his trajectory in professional coaching isn't that fast. He'd be perfect for a USL II or III squad.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Might be the only option with the way Bobo is throwing Robo under the bus- then backing it up, and rolling over again- on the way out the door. What a numbskull. Frank Yallop already won't come here because of Bobo and the way he treats people with his two faced act. How does he figure he'll ever attract a good manager when every time they fire one, they start laying down all the blame on the guy on the way out? If he was smart, he'd eat humble pie, and simply say they thank Robo for all his years and all he brought to the club, they just felt like it was time to move in a different direction. Not a peep more, no more comment. Weather any of that is true or not, the optics are terrible right now. De Santos? No way he ends up here. He'll see how they are treating Robo and run in the other direction.

Older fart

Oct 16, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well that was 2 hours I want back ...i guess the Caps want him gone too...i think I would rather watch paint dry than the next few games...2 pks...shite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts