Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2018 Whitecaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Older fart

Oct 16, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought for sure this would have brought @Dude back for comment.

https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2017...nk-midfielder-russell-teibert-new-3-year-deal

I guess he is too busy in Whistler mingling with the Jay Demerit's and Ashley Meade's of the world these days

LOL. My 3 yo girl saw Jay & Ashleigh's son at the park with a soccer ball. She screamed "Ball", ran over, whacked little Oakes on the head, and stole his ball. Then wouldn't give it back.

That was my introduction to Jay....

I like RT for his qualities, but unfortunately I think Robo has stunted his growth curve, and he'll end up as a name player in the CPL next year (or whenever it gets moving). For now, he's taking the money offered, secure employment, gets good training, and can "fight for a spot" (Roboism bullshit alert). Will always like his work-rate, his attitude, and effort, as well as the attempts at good hairstyles (as one with good hair, I can appreciate that)...but the MLS has passed him by.

Good example of a throwaway signing to satisfy the Canadian Quota. Not what I believe the intend of having a quota was. Captain Shamrock nailed it many years ago when he stated the quota meant shite.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also heard that Lenarduzzi was contemplating the worlds largest donation to world vision, some how it seems more like a cheap way to fund a youth academy and pray for a diamond in the rough than actual charity or spend the money on proper talent.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great find Regs. This make sense for both Canada Soccer and Arfield. Me thinks he had a taste of the North American Lifestyle and this would benefit him personally and professionally.

He does make a lot of money though and not sure if the Caps would spend that type of money on him given the other options out there? I have only see him play for Canada and he was one of the best players for Canada but I don't know if his style of play would do well in the rough and tumble MLS...

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
True and nobody even mention the opening up of the intimate atmosphere for the opener this weekend. I sure hope Tiebert starts.

Looks like they have away to go but if they do it will be intimate. You could probably get away with rubbing one out to RT up there with out being noticed

Capture.JPG

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I’d love to see Arfield here. Gives a bit of a different style of attack than Reyna, a different look for the opposition to deal with. But when money is involved, Caps step out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts