Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2019 Whitecaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure. Just heard he got a start or two before the season ended. But that was a Miami loan not a WFC loan.
It's funny how Miami had the sense to loan him to Pacific and the Whitecaps didn't and they're right in our back yard. :rolleyes:

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Doniel Henry sold to some Korean team... new guy is off to a rip-roaring start improving the squad for 2020 :mad:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
that was tongue-in-cheek, sorry...

Dammit. TTP has Lost it’s edge and my teeth aren’t sharp anymore.

Re Henry: I dunno. Physical presence yes, but always a slide tackle away from a torn hammy. Interested to see what they got for him.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Creapeaux?

Least of their issues last yeah. Or are you talking DeSantos?

On him I think the story has yet to be told. No coach could have salvaged last year, such a fcuking mess.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Creapeaux?

Least of their issues last yeah. Or are you talking DeSantos?

On him I think the story has yet to be told. No coach could have salvaged last year, such a fcuking mess.

Coach gives zee German zee perfect cover... things go well and he's a genius for patiently sticking with MDS... things go poorly, over the side MDS goes about halfway through the season, and he gets to start his own clock from that moment on... win win...

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No coach could have salvaged last year, such a fcuking mess.

Could anybody have done worse? Must have been our worse year in the league. How does he keep his job? Stinks up the league while bringing in new players from all over the place and doesn't even give the homegrowns a chance when there's a few games left to play in the season. I expect more of the same for next season.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
they've sold or are selling the homegrown he would have inserted... makes you wonder if the damning indictment is of the homegrowns rather than the coach...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
they've sold or are selling the homegrown he would have inserted... makes you wonder if the damning indictment is of the homegrowns rather than the coach...

Who really knows. Are other HG players around the league more prepared for MLS than ours?

Maybe; certainly if they'd been playing in USL or loaned out somewhere to be blooded in the pro game. Otherwise, I really think the only difference is other clubs commit to the HG and playing them, simple as that. I don't buy the story-line that others are light years ahead of our coming out of the academy.

Bair came in, but man, he was a disaster the first few game and and improved. Why could not he have done the same with Baldisimo? Norman Jr.? Norman Jr. was arguably the most prepared for the MLS level, given his loan and relative success in Scotland. Then they sell him at a time of the year, after they were eliminated from contention, where they could have folded either in and seen what they were made of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0