Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Allstars 2020 FVSL vs VISL Allstars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imaquietone

Jan 3, 2020
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just to show the in-depth research done to find these "all stars" the masters team has a guy who hasn't played a game yet. Perhaps change all star to "whoever we can find". More suited

Also I was under impression "lion" quit? I recall reading over a plug where everyone said good for you, congrats but now he's back? Could he not allow others to think that he didn't build all this? Went watched coastal good side. Was surprised they didn't send one player.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Names will be asked for
Loyalty to the "program" Check!
Willingness to travel Check!
Purchased 'Dave' a Beer Check!
Know all the words to Sweet Caroline Check!

If they're letting JC 'coach' they'll let anyone on the bus. Clearly.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just curious can anyone explain why it was stated that coastal fc isn’t interested in their players taking part in this? You’re part of a league. Your league is sending their best players to play another leagues best players. Why would you not want your players to experience that trip and that in game experience. Could there be more to this story? I was Involved years ago as a player and Coastal was represented. I believe by Jake and someone else. Why are they all of a sudden not wanting to play in it. Maybe @LION or @YoAdrian can shine some light on this topic. I doubt anyone in the upper workings of the league will want to.

also it was stated why SAFC doesn’t have players in it. What about CCB and VAN. They don’t have a single player deserving?

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just curious can anyone explain why it was stated that coastal fc isn’t interested in their players taking part in this? You’re part of a league. Your league is sending their best players to play another leagues best players. Why would you not want your players to experience that trip and that in game experience. Could there be more to this story? I was Involved years ago as a player and Coastal was represented. I believe by Jake and someone else. Why are they all of a sudden not wanting to play in it. Maybe @LION or @YoAdrian can shine some light on this topic. I doubt anyone in the upper workings of the league will want to.

also it was stated why SAFC doesn’t have players in it. What about CCB and VAN. They don’t have a single player deserving?

@Ronaldo. 07 you didn’t get a invite?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The provincial cup may have been dismantled once or twice in the past.

At the Roxy.

Allegedly.

Sniffer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Sep 24, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Names will be asked for
Loyalty to the "program" Check!
Willingness to travel Check!
Purchased 'Dave' a Beer Check!
Know all the words to Sweet Caroline Check!

If they're letting JC 'coach' they'll let anyone on the bus. Clearly.
I hear it's hard to get guys to commit to 'program' , be willing to travel and buy 'Dave' a beer when teams are not asked to submit players.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice to see the complaints are still as abundant as they have been in the past. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts