Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2020 Whitecaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hate zonal marking on corners, but the only way it works is if everyone just does their own damn job... DP, top of the six, yeah Teibert let's leave him all alone so you can play goal instead... this franchise is in serious, serious trouble...

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bad loss obviously but where is the rest of the team? Injured?
Godoy, Cavallini, Ricketts, Montero, Rose

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did not deserve the win, but.....
Teibert had a good game. Nerwinski made a couple key defensive plays in injury time, but otherwise he played poorly. The team needs reinforcements.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Team needs a lot more than that. Happy for sure for the guys and I love seeing them win....but fcuk me this team has so many sub standard players. So many I simply don’t think would be able to crack a starting lineup in CPL. I mean, Khmiri is really really bad. That goal Dajome scored? Fluke. He went 5 joke and natural goal scorers go for the high percentages, they don’t try and beat the odds when the keeper shows them the 5 hole. Stupid. Jake is definitely the worst starting back in The league. I could go on. Man I hope they catch fire and they price me wrong. Here’s hoping.

robino

Sep 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whitecaps are out...goalie did well, but cannot kick the ball past half, thats amateur. However, did make nice few saves. Gutierrez young left back did well. Lots of poise with the ball. Both CBs did well but lots of long balls from the back. Both CM are good at running, but not with the ball. Not once did they come out with the ball and start an attack. The captain (RT) is constantly talking to ref even if it does not involve him. Like an office lady that needs to know everything. Inbeom played well but was subbed?!? He was the best player for Whitecaps. How does Reyna not start over Bair? Bair is terrible, slow and lazy. In the first half you have one on one and you choose to slow down and play the ball back?!? Anyway, Toronto lost as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0