Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

3 Caps on 2015 24 under 24

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Totally agree. This is why people aspire to play with 1 v 1 ability in bright boots because their moments of flash and brilliance is what gets noticed. The unknowledgable soccer watcher goes wow that guys fast and what a player. Don't get me wrong manneh has come leaps and bounds and has lots of potential as you can't teach speed as they say. Any real person with soccer knowledge that watches the Caps realizes Laba is on another level, his intelligence and what he brings to the Caps is second to none.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agree 100% with you guys.

For my value, it's:

1. Laba.
2. Octavio.
3. Manneh.

...and Manneh is a distant 3rd to those two...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Totally agree. This is why people aspire to play with 1 v 1 ability in bright boots because their moments of flash and brilliance is what gets noticed. The unknowledgable soccer watcher goes wow that guys fast and what a player. Don't get me wrong manneh has come leaps and bounds and has lots of potential as you can't teach speed as they say. Any real person with soccer knowledge that watches the Caps realizes Laba is on another level, his intelligence and what he brings to the Caps is second to none.
You can't teach speed and you can't teach laziness which I've been noticing more and more in Manneh's game. I want to see more desire and hunger from him before getting fully on board the bandwagon.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0