Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

3rd Annual TTP Golf Classic Team List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach, Silverfox as well as Steve McCaw are now paid.

Team KOB nixed their spot at the proverbial last minute :mad: Hope they have good insurance because I'm gonna trash the place at the dinner when RF isn't looking :D

An hour left for last-minute payments/entries...

Cheers,

~Regs.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now that the teams are all finalized, let's get this tourni fired up.
First off, I predict that team sexy will not only win the tourni, but will be the best dressed team two years in a row.
A nice - 8 under for the day will probably be our winning score? :rolleyes:

Coach will usually lead off with a nice solid smash up the middle, this will leave Silver fox, Parkhead, and McCaww with a chance to launch a smashing bomb!

After this we will procede to drink H O S and Captain under the table as usual, and then settle into a nice victory celebration. ;)

Seven more sleeps until Newlands takes a shite kicking!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So I assume our Team DCS is organized....

Captain Shamrock
One Dart
KNVB
OneHun

Fcuk that looks like a winning squad. I'm predicting 10 under par with One Dart winning the Long Drive. I will win nothing. I am predicting by the 18th hole that I might be drunk. So much for Team Celtic........ :rolleyes:

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice to see Parkhead has seen the light and wanted out of KNVB, and the Captains company.
Don't worry Parkhead, the lads will still be there to see you lift the championship mug!

First round will be on HOS and Captain after I take their eeeaaaassssssyyy
money. :rolleyes:

Heres to Team Sexy and another job well done.

Stand Up For The Champions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
So I assume our Team DCS is organized....

Captain Shamrock
One Dart
KNVB
OneHun

Fcuk that looks like a winning squad. I'm predicting 10 under par with One Dart winning the Long Drive. I will win nothing. I am predicting by the 18th hole that I might be drunk. So much for Team Celtic........ :rolleyes:

I actually see us shooting quite lower depending on who has the score card :D

As for your all celtic team, are there enough Celtic supports out there for that :eek:

Cheers
1HUN
JB

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Of course there are, JB. Remember, we are TGFITW.

On that note, we could be on the edge of a major break through in terms of relations between the Huns and Tims. Playing in the same foursome and putting aside our massive differences(I support the current League/FA Cup champions and you support a team which has just lost the treble) for 4.5 hours could be huge in terms bringing both sides together as one.

No fcuking chance but we can at least act civil for awhile, especially since you will be playing for Ireland in the Nations Cup this year. :D BTW, Ireland has three early signings.....Tiernan King, Brian VonShagen, and young Vincent Stewart. The CAptain is looking to put a winning formula together this year.......

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back from my weeklong hiatus at Evans Lake with 85 12 and 13 year olds. Glad to see that The Power came through for me. BTW, Demolition is right, not only should no one want to be in the same cart as Dude, if Newlands knew what was smart he wouldn't be allowed to use one. When will the tee-times be sorted?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not on a team yet but Kurgan & Hammerhead are back for another year!~Regs.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tee times! Get your tee times here!

Well, after a lot of debate and some serious number crunching, the teams are ready and the tee times are set.

Here they are:

2:03pm - Team Cheatside (Herb jr./Travis/Steve/Bob)
2:10pm - Team Timmy and the Huns (RF/GG/Dude/Dick Dangler)
2:17pm - Team F Club 4 (TR/SC/HOS/Fun Bobbi)
2:24pm - Team HBDE (Regs/Ralph Wiggum/Hammerhead/Kurgan)
2:31pm - Team Sexy (Coach/Silverfox/Parkhead/McCaw)
2:38pm - Team Free Agent (Blaze Army/ThePone/Dapotayto/Whirlwind)
2:45pm - Team DCS (knvb/Captain Shamrock/One Dart/J_B)

We ask that you all get to Newlands at 1:30pm to get yourselves organized. If you want carts, you can sort them out then.

The weather looks good. It should be a great day. :D

I will have tourney packages for the team captains. Make sure they come see me BEFORE tee off.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Team Timmy and the Huns

Classic...it's like you already know Dangler! :D

One year and a bum shoulder since last swinging a club (poorly at that). Should be interesting for me, as this is my warm up for my company tourney next week in the windy city.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes!

I don't know who's more excited about meeting Dirk Diggler, I mean Dick Dangler,...me or GG. :D

OK, me....

One request:
Don't bring the Hamilton Tiger Cats Blow Horn.

;)

Timmy and the Huns...
Glasgow on my mind...
The Auld Firm Friendship tour...

Majeek.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would like to lobby for an earlier tee time please. I will be half cut by the time 2:43 rolls around. KNVB, what kind of team captain are you? How could this happen?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know mate, I'm just as outraged as you. The rest of us were hoping to have all your drives, good or bad, finished by the 4th hole so you can pass out on the roof of the golf cart. (Which reminds me, JB, you're in charge of bringing the bungee cords.)

This may put team DCS in great term oil. Having to focus Captain log enough to putt my be a major issue.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Term Oil

Me thinks KNVB is having you on as something tells me the faux pas is old at this point.

Just a huntch.

RF

Come on Timmy and the Huns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0