Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A TTP Christams Drink.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everyone is very busy this season but it really would be a shame if allot of the fun Characters on this site didn't get together for a pint and a laugh.

At least twenty of us or so have said that we will be getting together to watch the Canuck game and share a Christmas pint.

Where- Kelly O Bryans in Surrey. Corner of 152 and Fraser Hwy.
When - Weds Dec 21 7 pm Canucks vs Oilers
Pints- $3.50
Food- All appys will be 2 for 1
Prizes- We will have at least 8 nice door prizes. (TTP names will be drawn)
Who- All TTP men and women and wanna be fellow ttpers.

This site has some very Funny and interesting Characters.
Come on out and meet some of the people you jabber back and forth with on a daily basis.
It will be a good time so mark it down on your calendar and we will see you all out there on the 21 rst!!!

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach, are you in sales b/c you're good :D

I don't think the Darts boys realize the 'conflict' date. I'll only come if Coach buys another bottle of champaigne like he did on Nation's Weekend :wa: .

+I'llbringthe'cup'SC
;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach,

As a follicled challenged friend of ours once said, "Way wouldn't you want to hang out wit the people who make you laugh on a daily basis..."

I'll try...

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
S C baby, Champers and O J it is! (Maybe Nutmegs will grace us on the evening)

Dude, you are in because i am picking you and KNVB up! :D

Ballbaby is the official spokes person for the Big Red Machine so he is in to.

Utah, Pee Wee is picking you up? (don't worry we'll get you home)

Ship is doing the draw for door prizes so he has to come!

R F is cooking and hosting so he will be there.

The Rob is .........well The Rob so he and Yoda will car pool!

More to come folks but please book the night off and plan to attend.

That's all for now.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
R F is cooking and hosting so he will be there.

Oh I wouldn't say that sonno.

Unless I can convince the missus to have her birthday dinner there, which I'm hoping she will, you may not see me boys.

Jury's out,

RF

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No worries R F, i spoke to your misses already and she is perfectly prepared to bring in her Birthday at Kelly O's with the rest of us!;)

Okay, easy peasy.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF, I also hear that KOs offers a free birthday dinner. I can hook you up with the owner if you'd like.

Weather permitting, I will be golfing / drinking at Newlands that day with an old college buddy. Winter fees: $20.00 / round. Golfed there a couple of weeks back in the light fog, and it was actually a blast. Little chilly, but nothing that a bottle of Baileys and a thermos of coffee can't solve.

The plan was to hit up Earls for some drinks and ogling fine looking ladies after, then KOs.

Anyone interested in playing a bit of hooky and joining us, let me know.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is your College buddy named Chip by any chance? Captain of the rowing team? Debate club?

TheRob is unconfirmed, but I'll try to go. We shall see.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob...welcome to crash at my place after, if driving is an issue. I'll be cabbing back to Langley.

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
S C baby, Champers and O J it is! (Maybe Nutmegs will grace us on the evening)

My attendance is up in the air as it is Mama's 65th b-day that day, but I could be convinced to stop by for a bevvie or two later.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good to hear Megs. (I will be buying a few rounds)

H O S, book the time off from the misses right now!(Regs will be trying to come by for a few)

Ballbaby will be giving a seminar on "How to stay fit at 40 ".

The attendace is slowly coming together.(I think we'll do a 50/50 draw to send someone home with some money.)

No Van Metro folks so far? Unless KNVB decides he is going to make a special guest appearance.

See you all in 9 days..........That's right 9 days Utah!

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Demolition said:
I'm in Coach. As long as Megs and SC show up though.:eek: :D .

Maybe I'll even drag k-vale out for a few. :eek:

If we tell her it's a formal there's a chance to see that pink prom dress again and if Guiness is there maybe she will violate him again. :p

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Demo forgot to mention that the Mucker Team Beer Fund will be buying a nice Christmas round on the evening!

Both Futbols have confirmed thier attendance as well as the ever impressive Silverfox.

Downtown is talking about making his TTP comeback on the night of the event.

McCaw is reserving most of the whole lounge for the TTP gathering.

Among some of the door prizes. (An authenic Canuck jersey)

Still no word from KNVB though?

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Possible merging of events???

OK I'll bite...
Coach seems to be the organizer here, BUT has chosen to ignore the Scottish threads (he's a big tim you know) where every year a few of the lads like to get together and have a holiday bevy session of the hooligan kind... Ask HOS, he's all to familar with this intamit gathering of the enemy!!!;)
I suggested on that thread we merge the events and have everyone go to Kelly O'Bryans as Coach is buying all the booze!!!:eek:

Sound good lads and lasses???(I would wait for a response, but last time the Scots were supposed to get together for a pint during the holidays I waited outside a closed Irish Heather only to have HOS and Jinky call me at 1am asking where I was?):rolleyes: Wankers!!!

BTW, I'm going to try and arrange a bit of a Beaver Buzz nite as well... Give out some samples and see if Kelly O'Bryan's wants to supply the vodi??? (we'll see)

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
All the Booze might be a bit far fetched, but a round or two after the big NFL win is most likley in the plans!

Dude after 18 holes on the golf course and a few more coctails later on at Earls = Gong Show!

Nice stuff. Can't wait boys .

Maybe we can meet some other celebs on this site such as Walls and his crazy Div 2 counter parts.

Utah............................

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
The plan was to hit up Earls for some drinks and ogling fine looking ladies after, then KOs.

Anyone interested in playing a bit of hooky and joining us, let me know.

Not able to play golf, but meeting up at Earl's first then KO's is definately in the cards for that night. Coach may be right:rolleyes: , could be a gong show.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It looks as thought the Scottish thread is moving thier get together night over to the Kelly O's TTP night.

Talked to McCaww today and he says the lounge is totally reserved for all the TTP crowd!

Slowly but surley this night will be a sell out and a jammed pack affair.

Canucks on one tube and the big screen. Arsenal vs Chelsea from the past Sunday on the other.

I am up to 12 door prizes now and counting....................

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts