Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Abby Wambach / USA Women Lawsuit

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apologizes for DUI, then pleads not guilty and then it comes out she last did coke and weed 10 years ago.

All this a couple of days after the USA women launched a lawsuit against the USSF concerning unequal pay.

I don't normally like to speak this way (and don't) but sometimes you just gotta say: who the fcuk are these bitches?

:rolleyes:

Discuss :)

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cant stand Wamdrunk, never liked her or could stand her. She is a "celeb" so nothing will happen. The only way the US can make up for this, is by making sure Alex Morgan is in the next SI swimsuit issue. Only then will I think of forgiveness.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
On the lawsuit front, anyone following this?

They are using data from years they have a World Cup and the Olympics as compared to the men that have hardly anything and they omit out the point that they negotiated into their last CBA guaranteed monthly salary and benefits (the men don't, they just get appearance fees, i.e., get some dosh if you play a game, get nothing if you are dropped from the squad).

It's hard to make an informed opinion on the matter without comparing apples to apples.

For example, let's compare these apples:

alex-morgan_photo-shoot.jpg

Sydney-Leroux.jpg

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why admit it?

Fcuk me, 10 years ago? I mean, really, almost everyone I know was at least trying out one or the other when they were younger. A couple had issues, most didn't and grew up.

Who cares.

Admitting it was stupid, though.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, stop drooling. Or at least wait until you're my age so you have an excuse.

I hope the Wombat fries. Even if she can count to 6...

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0