Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Allstars All Star Team exectutive announced

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SHOCKING ALL STAR BALLOT
After much debate the Fraser Valley Soccer League board of governers have finally come to their senses and handed the selection process over to the long time fence sitter Rangerforever and his bed wetting buddy Dude... As GM and President of player personel respectively this terrible tandom's first duty is to find a coach suitable to handle all of the ego's that will be in the same dressing room (assuming NTG open's his Newton facility)... After they have "their gaffer" in place they will select the starting eleven from the pool of 124 eligable and FVSL registered gladiators...Associated Press
The following names are believed to have been short listed to get the start in the upcoming match vs the USL's Vancouver Whitecaps @ Newton Athletic Park on Tuesday March 28.

Jeff Klassen
Doug Segwick
Lee Sullivan
Brant Watkins
Tim Wagner
Paul McCallum
Paul Marshall
Carl Williamson
Neil Wilkinson
Arnie Meers
Ted Brennan
Graham Roxbrough
Mark Avery
Joe Billy
Used Diaper Bag
Steve Mitchell
Murray Howes (c)
Coaching staff:
Martin Foden & David Woodward

Apparently the selection commitee of these two muppets are going with a very fit and agile bunch of teenagers... Sticking with pace and youth over experience and grit is a bit of an eye opener... "You've got to be kidding me" I can't believe they are leaving the like of Kenny Wilson, Jay Nuccom and Rob Hildebrand off this team!!! Must be planning to go with the traditional 6-2-2 system adopted by LFC2.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like the Paul McCallum choice. He can defineately kick the ball
over the net uprights way better than I ever could.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He could always hammer the ball past the goal posts, but not always through the uprights!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0